Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need answers to some difficult questions

tj_dclxvi

Hello all,I have a few questions that have really been eating me up and any help you may offer will be greatly appreciated. Before I ask let me say that I have only recently started doing power meditations and am not yet psychically open enough to communicate with Father/demons. These questions have been driving me bat-shit crazy and I'm almost afraid to ask but I really need to know. I hope this is not a stupid request but if any of you who are able to speak with Father/demons would ask him for me and give me His answers I will be thoroughly grateful.1) To the very best of my knowledge, I have not been contaminated by jew DNA. I am hoping my blond hair and blue eyes count on my favor here but I am absolutely terrified (hopefully irrationally) that my bloodline has been infected somewhere in the past. I tried ancestry.com and got nowhere, and I don't have the money to get a DNA test. So my question is-which I think at this point can only be answered by Satan or a demon- am I a jew? 2) Secondly, I was a Satanist in my teenage years but I was too immature to really commit at the time. Since then I have done some growing up and now I am truly sincere in wanting a committed relationship with Father Satan. Since making this decision I have noticed many positive "coincidences" which I take to be a good sign. Does he forgive me of my idiotic choices and will he take me back?So there you have it. These are the questions that have my gut tied in knots and I have finally found the balls to ask. If any of you are willing and able to bring these questions to Father on my behalf and give me His answers so I can have my peace of mind back I would very very greatly appreciate it.Thank you and HAIL SATAN!

http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvi ... Part_1.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvi ... Part_2.pdf

^These are from Satan's Library, on the JoS site.
If you are jewish, you would know it and spiritual Satanism would turn you off or bother you immensely. It wouldn't feel natural to you.
Talk to Lord Satan about your past and how you feel now, and how you desire a close relationship with Him. Honesty and sincerity are important. There are no mediators in Satanism. The positive signs and "coincidences" are positive. :)

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:02:09 AM, "tj_dclxvi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello all,I have a few questions that have really been eating me up and any help you may offer will be greatly appreciated. Before I ask let me say that I have only recently started doing power meditations and am not yet psychically open enough to communicate with Father/demons. These questions have been driving me bat-shit crazy and I'm almost afraid to ask but I really need to know. I hope this is not a stupid request but if any of you who are able to speak with Father/demons would ask him for me and give me His answers I will be thoroughly grateful.1) To the very best of my knowledge, I have not been contaminated by jew DNA. I am hoping my blond hair and blue eyes count on my favor here but I am absolutely terrified (hopefully irrationally) that my bloodline has been infected somewhere in the past. I tried ancestry.com and got nowhere, and I don't have the money to get a DNA test. So my question is-which I think at this point can only be answered by Satan or a demon- am I a jew? 2) Secondly, I was a Satanist in my teenage years but I was too immature to really commit at the time. Since then I have done some growing up and now I am truly sincere in wanting a committed relationship with Father Satan. Since making this decision I have noticed many positive "coincidences" which I take to be a good sign. Does he forgive me of my idiotic choices and will he take me back?So there you have it. These are the questions that have my gut tied in knots and I have finally found the balls to ask. If any of you are willing and able to bring these questions to Father on my behalf and give me His answers so I can have my peace of mind back I would very very greatly appreciate it.Thank you and HAIL SATAN!

"Jewishness" is passed by the mother so if your mother is a Jew you're a Jew. No matter before if your father grandfather or whoever if your mother isn't you are not as we'll And for the second one. I don't think that Satan or our Gods pay attention to our mistakes in the way of remembering them. They are not Jehovah. They know that we make mistakes and they are ready to forgive. Just try to think what you're doing. Ave Satanas!

I think if you feel you belong here or feel a connection to this creed or the old Gods then you are probably on the right track. Also you can try a ritual to ask for signs. I read somewhere that even some Demons are hybrids and still on Satan's side. 
Blessings

To answer your first question I've found that most jews know they are jews. I've been dedicated for three or so years now and there are still times that thought comes back and I know I'm not a jew.
Secondly if you weren't dedicated before then I don't see a problem, we can be ignorant when we are younger. And last of all you wouldn't have a positive feeling if you weren't accepted and Satan wouldn't have accepted a jew so you are good.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 22, 2014, at 12:11 PM, "tj_dclxvi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You were misinformed, if either of your parents are jews you are a jew. Now what you were thinking is that the mother carries the reptilian gene. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 24, 2014, at 7:19 AM, "cezary.zielinski15@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "Jewishness" is passed by the mother so if your mother is a Jew you're a Jew. No matter before if your father grandfather or whoever if your mother isn't you are not as we'll And for the second one. I don't think that Satan or our Gods pay attention to our mistakes in the way of remembering them. They are not Jehovah. They know that we make mistakes and they are ready to forgive. Just try to think what you're doing. Ave Satanas!

Hardee so reptilian genes are only passed down through women? Please explain this or provide links where I can learn. Thanks 

On Jun 24, 2014, at 16:46, "Stephen Hardee sch666_88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You were misinformed, if either of your parents are jews you are a jew. Now what you were thinking is that the mother carries the reptilian gene. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 24, 2014, at 7:19 AM, "cezary.zielinski15@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back