Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need advice!!

ever_questioning23

I DO NOT agree with christianity, but I was raised in a christian family. Will demons still accept me, or should I not even attempt to summon them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ever_questioning23" <ever_questioning23@... wrote:
I DO NOT agree with christianity, but I was raised in a christian family. Will demons still accept me, or should I not even attempt to summon them?
Do not attempt to Summon a Demon if your not a dedicated Satanist. As for your past, Alot of us grew up in a Christian family. We were too young to do anything about it. If your heart is for Satanism then you can do the Dedication Ritual and you will be accepted. When you get the chance to summon a demon, dont expect to see,hear,sense him at first unless your psychically open enough, this comes from Power Meditation.

<td val[/IMG]it's ok if you are raised by xians, because you are under their house, and if under 18 you are not able by law to move out and pratice your beliefes( i know i spelt that wrong) but Father Satan accepts you no matter what kind of home that you are raised in, it depends on if your heart is in the right spot, And if Father Satan will accept you then the others must as well

--- On Thu, 7/9/09, ever_questioning23 <ever_questioning23@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Need advice!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 8:58 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back