Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

need advice on this

Jayvon Smith

if i burn a bible just to burn a bible am i doing something wrong. im doing it because i want to tribute in the destruction of "god"

You can burn it if you like, depending on where you live. In some places it is still concidered a death penalty for burning the bible/koran/torah. Personally I don't see a need to burn it, simply throw it in the bin and be rid of it. But if you want to burn it go ahead.

I remember I had this old curcifix that was in our house. I took it down and was planning on burning it, I was keeping it around in my room for ages untill I had a chance. Then just one day I had it whilst I was out, I think I was going to a Bonfire or something, and then I just came to the realisation. "Why am I still carrying this fucking thing around?" Then after that I ran to the closest bin and threw it in. And it was gone. Simple.

Don't get held up in this 'destroy christianity' mood where you have to burn bibles and crosses etc. Simple move on, get on with your meditation. Leave your energies for the destrcution rituals if you want to help destroy the enemy. The main focus of Satanism is to empower yourself, not spread destruction.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jayvon Smith <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

if i burn a bible just to burn a bible am i doing something wrong. im doing it because i want to tribute in the destruction of "god"

I ripped all the pages of my old bible. It made me destressed.The reason I did it is a way to strenghten what I believe in, and to remove any subconscious things that may still be left of my christian past.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 3:09 PM, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  You can burn it if you like, depending on where you live. In some places it is still concidered a death penalty for burning the bible/koran/torah. Personally I don't see a need to burn it, simply throw it in the bin and be rid of it. But if you want to burn it go ahead.

I remember I had this old curcifix that was in our house. I took it down and was planning on burning it, I was keeping it around in my room for ages untill I had a chance. Then just one day I had it whilst I was out, I think I was going to a Bonfire or something, and then I just came to the realisation. "Why am I still carrying this fucking thing around?" Then after that I ran to the closest bin and threw it in. And it was gone. Simple.

Don't get held up in this 'destroy christianity' mood where you have to burn bibles and crosses etc. Simple move on, get on with your meditation. Leave your energies for the destrcution rituals if you want to help destroy the enemy. The main focus of Satanism is to empower yourself, not spread destruction.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jayvon Smith <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

Thank you, and trust me I have been working on myself for awhile I have just always had this feeling of burning a bible since I was young I don't know why and I haven't done it yet. Wierd, but wise words brother or sister 

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 12, 2013, at 10:09 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back