Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need a refresher on healing..

chriswells_fl

Been cranking out power meditation recently, noticed something subconsciously. It is a good time to begin working on a healing program for this accursed ailment, insulin dependent diabetes. Curse it, not me. I never owned this disease, so why keep it? It's like trash, needs to be removed...

Sadly, a jumble of info is in my head. Mis-remembering most. So,..

Is healing yellow or green with gold? Or does white with gold suffice? Second, what sun progression phases are appropriate, Leo?

Advice welcomed. A forty day working is in order, but I will begin a white-gold affirmation as well. Some progress is better than none. I don't want to wait for the magnum opus to be healed!

White-gold is best for healing.

"Sun progression phase"? If you mean what sign the sun should be in, then yes, Leo. And the Sun is in Leo currently. You can begin the Sun square any Sunday, if you didn't already start it yesterday, until Sunday August 16th.

<td val[/IMG] I need some help I've been in pain for a long time I haven't been happy in so many years and the pain keeps getting worse I love this woman so much I don't know what to do I'm new to Satanism but I see so many joys of other ones when they giving their soul to Satan they got the woman who wanted a job and are happy why can I be happy you don't know how bad I want this woman she's with somebody but he still stays in contact with me you know she tells me lose my number but she still texts me back I just want to be happy if I could have this woman in my life that's probably all what I needed is her I meditate to my father Satan they say he comes to you when you're in need I talk out loud to meditate to him in my home in my private sanctum I got these thoughts in my head about killing them killing myself I just want to be happy I'm not going to stop meditating and talking to my father I'm in need of him so bad right now I want this woman so bad I just want to be happy I really need help all I'm asking of my father is give me a sign of something that things are changing around I want the love I have for her I wanted to being her maybe it's beginning I don't know but I have a lot of pain I just want to be happy when I do meditate and talk out loud to my father I do feel better but I am in need of him so bad I need some guidance joy of Satan 666 you always give good advice and help people I need you as well thank you hell Satan and is demons

Sent fro[/IMG] From :"lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date :Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Subject :[JoyofSatan666] Re: Need a refresher on healing..

White-gold is best for healing.

"Sun progression phase"? If you mean what sign the sun should be in, then yes, Leo. And the Sun is in Leo currently. You can begin the Sun square any Sunday, if you didn't already start it yesterday, until Sunday August 16th. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Some food for thought; keep in mind that I do not know the entire situation, and that I would never TELL someone what they "have" to do. I am only trying to give you a different perspective on this painful situation you are in...

No matter how wonderful this woman is, she has said no to you. She is with someone else. That was her choice; no matter how many times she texts you, in the end...she chose to be with him. I know it's a cliche, saying, "if you love someone, set him/her free," but this might help you both. You can learn to center your happiness around yourself, not others - and she will have room to really consider where she wants to be. Who knows? Maybe she'll realize you're the better choice. Maybe not. Maybe in the time apart, you will find someone who is even better for you. But hanging on to her is doing you no good, and it is never good to base your happiness on someone else. I know that it's romantic to say so, that so-and-so is your whole life, but think of it...people change. Things happen.

All that said, I hope that things go well for you, and that you find happiness.

Hail Satan, our loving Father

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back