Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nearing awakening perhaps?

Joshua Cuono

I think something's going on here. It looks like I might be getting nearer the point where the anger in me is finally almost washed out.

Here are some recurring symptoms that have surfaced as of late:

-Anger and frustration seems to be spiking at points, but I also have more awareness of it surfacing. I also seem to be remorseful afterwards, and am doing everything I can to prevent others from being around me whilst it is going on. Why, I do not know.

-In these states of anger, I can sense a sort of "injury" - from the collarbone, about 5 inches down. It appears to be an inch and a half in diameter, almost like an arrowhead wound. At the same time, I also sense a layer of thick leather rope, with three knots, strung across my third eye, almost in restraint or binding. Whether it is there on purpose or through forced methods, I'm still investigating.

-I am starting to notice that the above "injuries" are interfering with my ability to enter trance, being that these are the only areas that I cannot get to relax (and as I recall reading, one needs to be completely relaxed when you try to enter trance).

-I am also noticing that mental health employees I once trusted are becoming much more apathetic to my plight. I feel like I am distancing myself from the world, but also gaining a heavier understanding of the innate selfishness it now has.

-One last thing is that I retain a sort of "urge" to bring out the hidden anger and hate inside every person who uses persuasive talk to avoid looking like they are vitriolic and bigoted in nature. As I recall, Andras himself is known for the spread of hate and anger towards others - perhaps a sign from Father? Can't be too sure, since I've got a fucking blindfold over my third eye it seems.

Your thoughts on the matter, my fellow Serpents?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back