Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Naughty thought of suicide

serbessa2000

A relentless thought of suicide us nagging me. I think the cause may be an unfortunate and unbearable situations of life I am encountering now. I tried hard to ask Satan and the demons for help. There seems no way out or help from gods. I know that life is not to be extinguished at will but if at all...is there any wrong with respectful dying rather than living degraded life?

Killing yourself will only result in being reincarnated again, so its kind of pointless. Give it more time, and ask Satan and the Demons to strength you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serbessa2000" <serbessa2000@... wrote:

A relentless thought of suicide us nagging me. I think the cause may be an unfortunate and unbearable situations of life I am encountering now. I tried hard to ask Satan and the demons for help. There seems no way out or help from gods. I know that life is not to be extinguished at will but if at all...is there any wrong with respectful dying rather than living degraded life?

"If you have no reason to live, you have a reason to die"
The words given to me back when I was christian and the 1st thought I had upon waking every morning was suicide.
As for the God's helping you..just a couple things1) Yes, have you dedicated yourself?
2) If you ask the God's for help, you must give it time, there was a story posted on here by one of our members named 'Lillith' (i believe) and it proceeded to talk about how she kept her faith in Satan and that for a while, she thought he wasn't answering her and had possibly left her....until one day it ALL CAME TOGETHER and Satan was helping her all along. 
3) Are you doing your meditations? How can the God's help you when you can't help yourself? Spiritual Satanism is for the strong, for we human beings were designed to be strong and face any obstacle like a God (we were made in their image and likeness). Xtianity's indoctrination has rendered most of us weak, but it is up to us to take the initiative and strengthen ourselves in all ways possible. B4 I knew how to elevate my life via power meditations, after that little "quote" (top of page) popped into my head outta nowhere, I was motivated to take life on with a bare-chest of steel and deal with whatever was thrown my way.
The God's are always happy to help their own, that's why we dedicate. We dedicate because we choose to be with our Creator Satan, but remember that word....DEDICATE. It is not to be taken lightly, we cannot say we are dedicated and do nothing to show it.
Who knows, if you begin meditating with consistency and dedication, you might just fix your own problems

Make sure that you do the Dedication Ritual first if you havent before asking help from Father Satan and His Demons. You should find that after the dedication that those thoughts of suicide should disappear. If you have already dedicated, take the time to disconnect thought forms from your chakras as this is more than likely the cause of such thoughts. Also, make sure that you know who your guardian is. Once you know who your guardian is, start talking to him/her through your mind or out loud if you are alone and put yourself into a mild trance or state of void so that you can either hear a voice or read sentences being put into your head.
Try you best not to let the bad things in life control you. You are the creator of your own reality and how you perceive it. Be strong!
This should all help you out. Good luck to you, Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serbessa2000" <serbessa2000@... wrote:

try dmt with an open mind and you'll be free from the illusions of this world. look it up if you dont believe me...

just think like this, its not going to last forever, you'll feel better eventually, i've been down that road a few times, it's driven me away from Satan before, and now i regret shutting Father Satan out, suicide probably isn't the solution, but i'm not you, all i can say is Satan probably has a place for you on earth, fate is fate, what happens will happen, i wish i could offer more advice 
Ave Satanas

that nasty happened to me last week...
and it very rarely has happened in my life.
I find it strange that
when I am just making a breakthrough in my new SSlife,
that those thoughts like that would happen now.
My problems are still here but the thoughts went away.
I kept up with my cleansing/meditations and waited it out.
Ask Agares during the day.
She chases off enemy spirits,and helps the unfortunate.
I know she has helped me more than once in my life
including this time. I didn't even know it was her
that helped me in the past but now I believe it.
Hail to Satan who gives us power to overcome

Very well said Matt..! I believe everything you said about father! HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

"If you have no reason to live, you have a reason to die"

The words given to me back when I was christian and the 1st thought I had
upon waking every morning was suicide.

As for the God's helping you..just a couple things
1) Yes, have you dedicated yourself?

2) If you ask the God's for help, you must give it time, there was a story
posted on here by one of our members named 'Lillith' (i believe) and it
proceeded to talk about how she kept her faith in Satan and that for a
while, she thought he wasn't answering her and had possibly left
her....until one day it ALL CAME TOGETHER and Satan was helping her all
along.

3) Are you doing your meditations? How can the God's help you when you
can't help yourself? Spiritual Satanism is for the strong, for we human
beings were designed to be strong and face any obstacle like a God (we were
made in their image and likeness). Xtianity's indoctrination has rendered
most of us weak, but it is up to us to take the initiative and strengthen
ourselves in all ways possible. B4 I knew how to elevate my life via power
meditations, after that little "quote" (top of page) popped into my head
outta nowhere, I was motivated to take life on with a bare-chest of steel
and deal with whatever was thrown my way.

The God's are always happy to help their own, that's why we dedicate. We
dedicate because we choose to be with our Creator Satan, but remember that
word....DEDICATE. It is not to be taken lightly, we cannot say we are
dedicated and do nothing to show it.

Who knows, if you begin meditating with consistency and dedication, you
might just fix your own problems

Don't think of suicide, I was like you before being SS and after my dedication my life was Hell(good thing)...Heaven( is bad). Now I love life and YES we all have problems in life but trust me, once Father Satan and his God Demons accept giving me Magnum Opus, little by little all those zionist jews who make life so hard gonna disappear and a new revolution will happen, SS revolution.

So keep strong and let no one put you down like this. If you reincarnate, We won't be able to find you in other life compare to now, you're here and if you dedicated already, you're part of the FAMILY, We live to get stronger and complete father's work and if you suicide, you won't help him. We live presently during a RELIGIOUS war Left hand path(US) vs Right hand path( Slavery, brain washing others).

DON'T FORGET, There's more and more new SS members who dedicate themselves and Father Satan can't always be there for everybody. Be patient and try to keep this in mind please:

"ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVE" by that I mean't we, SS, are the Elites compare to xtian and kikes!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back