Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

''Natural'' Elemental spirits.

Minoon Chimera

Was just wondering if anyone have any experiance with natural elemental spirits such as unduines and sylphs.

Hail Satan!

I did, Minoon, about 8 to 10 yrs ago. They were different fairy, and earth elementals.

I could literally SEE them with my eyes open....bouncing around my apt windows. Also, little brownies with beedy eyes in my bedroom closets.

Especially when my boys were little. They wanted to protect them, and they didn't like it when I chasted my boys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Minoon Chimera" <ofenki@... wrote:

Was just wondering if anyone have any experiance with natural elemental spirits such as unduines and sylphs.

Hail Satan!

That's amazing... do you have any more stories to share?! I'm interested to learn more!

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 9:38 PM, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
  I did, Minoon, about 8 to 10 yrs ago. They were different fairy, and earth elementals.

I could literally SEE them with my eyes open....bouncing around my apt windows. Also, little brownies with beedy eyes in my bedroom closets.

Especially when my boys were little. They wanted to protect them, and they didn't like it when I chasted my boys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Minoon Chimera" <ofenki@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Not alot of information. This was when I "came home" to witchcraft, and I was mainly practicing witchcraft, and rituals.

The only other time I saw them, (except in ritual) was the first or second nite I slept in that apt. It is not the apt I have now. And since I moved, I have not seen them since.

The first or second nite I slept there, I saw like a FLASH!! about 6 little "dwarf" like beings, ALL WHITE, around a tree that was smiling at me, JUST LIKE THE TREE YOU SEE AT MCDONALD RESTAURANTS.

Everything was white. And they were grinning at me very happily. It lasted about 2 seconds.

For the most part they were friendly. Cannot say that about all elementals, however.

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nikos Saripoulos <lolobardonik@... wrote:

That's amazing... do you have any more stories to share?! I'm interested to
learn more!

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 9:38 PM, darrklady13 <[email protected]:

I did, Minoon, about 8 to 10 yrs ago. They were different fairy, and earth
elementals.

I could literally SEE them with my eyes open....bouncing around my apt
windows. Also, little brownies with beedy eyes in my bedroom closets.

Especially when my boys were little. They wanted to protect them, and they
didn't like it when I chasted my boys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Minoon Chimera" <ofenki@ wrote:

Was just wondering if anyone have any experiance with natural elemental
spirits such as unduines and sylphs.

Hail Satan!

Thanks again for sharing... this sounds like an amazing experience! :)

I hope i get to see something like this! :D

Hail Father Satan

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:07 PM, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Not alot of information. This was when I "came home" to witchcraft, and I was mainly practicing witchcraft, and rituals.

The only other time I saw them, (except in ritual) was the first or second nite I slept in that apt. It is not the apt I have now. And since I moved, I have not seen them since.

The first or second nite I slept there, I saw like a FLASH!! about 6 little "dwarf" like beings, ALL WHITE, around a tree that was smiling at me, JUST LIKE THE TREE YOU SEE AT MCDONALD RESTAURANTS.

Everything was white. And they were grinning at me very happily. It lasted about 2 seconds.

For the most part they were friendly. Cannot say that about all elementals, however.

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nikos Saripoulos <lolobardonik@... wrote:

That's amazing... do you have any more stories to share?! I'm interested to
learn more!

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 9:38 PM, darrklady13 <[email protected]:

I did, Minoon, about 8 to 10 yrs ago. They were different fairy, and earth
elementals.

I could literally SEE them with my eyes open....bouncing around my apt
windows. Also, little brownies with beedy eyes in my bedroom closets.

Especially when my boys were little. They wanted to protect them, and they
didn't like it when I chasted my boys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Minoon Chimera" <ofenki@ wrote:

Was just wondering if anyone have any experiance with natural elemental
spirits such as unduines and sylphs.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back