Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

nation building

yokilla_kyrique

1 Jamaican Dollar equals0.0084 US DollarU.S dollar has more worth than Jamaican dollar. Why are we as black people fighting for integration and equality in the U.S when we can combine our money and BUY Jamaica( or any other Afro - Caribbean country i'd say African but they don't really speak English)so we can govern ourselves. If every African American put in $5.00 we'll have $208.5 million( there are 41.7 million African - Americans) if we do this every month it comes up to $2.5 billion dollars. Let's just buy our own country!41.7 million blacks x 5 is 208.5. 208.5 x 12 is 2502.We don't have to be here!( this is just an idea Maxine said in a sermon Satan told her the economy will collapse)
With the knowledge we have in the U.S we can take it and build up our Black dominate countries. i think since Africans are only 1 generation maybe 2 out of slavery we still have the slave thinking. We still fight to suck up to massa and have a seat in the big house when in this day and time we don't need to. We've been forced fed this Martin Luther King JEW bullshit that we don't even know or think about Garvey who had a great plan. If he succeeded Liberia and maybe more African countries would be prosperous. Tell me your stand point on this let's have a discussion.

Ideological Reform among black xians must precede any such actions. As you said " Yokilla" a preponderance of blacks adhere to ecclesiastical teachings (not in those exact words however) which must change if the blacks are to advance as a whole. The dissemination of the truth among the entirety of the race should be top priority.

Moreover there are a multitude of factors to account for in the administration of an economy such as security and international commerce to name a few. What you suggest sounds unpropitious in my opinion.

Check out IMF Life or Debt film
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0284262/

PS.. can HP Shannon or Mageson confirm who was Enil? Was he the Jehovah.. and Moses Amenhotep?

What is the estimated time line dated of the Torah? I suspect king David was behind authoring it....

Any insights I appreciate...
Thanks guys!

i watched the trailer it seems interesting.
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 2:40 AM, rebelrainbowrose@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Check out IMF Life or Debt film
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0284262/

PS.. can HP Shannon or Mageson confirm who was Enil? Was he the Jehovah.. and Moses Amenhotep?

What is the estimated time line dated of the Torah? I suspect king David was behind authoring it....

Any insights I appreciate...
Thanks guys!

Hey:)

I thought Enlil/ Enil was the same?? The half brother of ENKI and it was Enil who brought the flood?
Didn't like what was going on with humanity... Sitchen had authored something about the family tree... Annunnaki..

Also who are the Pledieans people are channeling (are they blue)... They claim to be of peace.... Lemuria as I know it are the stone age neolithic peoples of the Solomon Islands... Papua ... Aborigines etc...again, I'm not anthropology expert... But I will point out any culture and society that adheres to blood sacrifices and worship/fear are not from Father ENKI... Don't be fooled...the Mayans practiced evil shit... My demons lost their shit and told me to immediately return books about the mess American civilisation.. yes the Mayans had advanced mathematics and technologies (even superseding Roman and Egyptian numeric - I'll reference the author later) but ... Whomever was the entity that came to corrupt the Mayan people with blood thirst... Well... That speaks for itself... Interestingly, they also had a blue serpent who was kind and cared for the humans, (long name starting with a Q... ) but a magikian came and expelled the Blue Serpent out and was lust for power and greed to control the people. When the Spanish arrived, the natives thought it was their Blue Serpent god to come save them...
So immediate parallel with Lucifer, the Serpent and Blue...

African voodoo is rampant throughout Africa (I'm part indigenous African, not American - so I know first hand about the cultural traditions) that also hunts and kidnaps infants and children, the witch doctor (Sangomas) needing the babies gentiles cut off and body pieces for their ceremonies...so the Jewish culture cannot be isolated as the only adversary....I have many many more questions, and areas of concern.... So obviously there are other malevolent deities that have corrupted humans with their blood thirst and baby killing, human and animal.sacrifice in pagan traditions too... Satan is about Truth and encouraging us to explore and investigate ALL sides of the story...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back