Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Natal chart

skinny91mp

How does one use the natal chart to blalance the chakras? I was told that the planets and the signs are our chakras. for example I have a moon in libra. Does that mean that my 6th chakra needs librarian Venusian or moon energy ? That's what I feel because I am very mentally imbalanced. How do I use this as a spiritual map? What does it day about my throat sacral and sp if the mars in in Gemini, and my sun and mercury is in Aries?

Hi there Skinny. Your natal chart does not necessarily show your current condition of your chakras. I suggest you do your daily meditations and chakra work and you should soon get a sense in which condition your chakras are. Or go and have a picture taken of your aura.
If you are mentally imbalanced, however, then this can be negative aspect of Watery element and you may need to bring in more positive stabilizing Earth qualities. While all the elements and planets and chakras do have correspondences to each other, then this is advanced.
Simple daily void meditation and proper breathing should give you all the mental balance you need. 
M.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5:32 AM, "skinny91mp@..." <skinny91mp@... wrote:
  How does one use the natal chart to blalance the chakras? I was told that the planets and the signs are our chakras. for example I have a moon in libra. Does that mean that my 6th chakra needs librarian Venusian or moon energy ? That's what I feel because I am very mentally imbalanced. How do I use this as a spiritual map? What does it day about my throat sacral and sp if the mars in in Gemini, and my sun and mercury is in Aries?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back