Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Natal Chart Help!

theyallfloat666

My Ascendant is Taurus and my chart ruler is Venus (0 Tau 15'11") with the Sun at (26 Ari 38'40") those two and Mercury (9 Tau 31'29"R) are all in my 12th house. Saturn is alone in my 11th house at  (12 Ari 19'39")
I have 2 Anaretic planets I'm worried overNeptune- (29 Cap 53'34")Chiron- (29 Lib 5'34"R)
I couldn't even find Chiron in JOS anywhere.
Retrograde Chiron (29 Lib 53'34"R)Mercury (9 Tau 31'29"R)Mars (17 Vir (32'17"R)Pluto (5 Sag 11'37"R)
I have a planet at 0 degrees in house 12 there are 3 planets altogether in house 12 from first paragraph above.I'm probably just not understanding but this sounds bad I want to find out more about this.... Any sites that aren't corrupt?

Hey man, are you my twin? LOL. I'm impressed at how much we have in common! O.O My chart is almost identical as yours. :p

By the way, on the JoS on the Astrology section if I remember well there are links to some sites, like Astrodienst. You can try search there for informations. But I suggest you to wait for our amazing Lydia to answer :)

We don't share our personal info, there are infiltrators here so I suggest, if you can, to remove your chart from here.

By the way, don't worry too much about retrograde planets, if you check again or download the pdfs of Azazel Astrology you can understand what those retrograde planets mean. I have the same Saturn as yours but it's retrograde and at 9° degrees of pisces... One of the worst degree, I said enough? :p

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... GRADE.html

Personally I don't pay much attention to Chiron because I think it's not as important as the other planets. But, as I said, I would wait for someone else to answer because I'm not an expert in Astrology ^^

Hey, I don't know if it's possible to take this down, but if it is I strongly suggest you do so. Your natal chart information is extremely sensitive and could be detrimental to you in the wrong hands.

Ops, I confused my retrograde Jupiter with Saturn, my Saturn is direct ^^

By the way, I didn't understand, what do you mean by avoided? Do you mean your chart attachment? If so, I think a HP or moderator could delete it if you can't/don't know how.

Everyone's chart is different, it's not about good or bad. If there is something that is making trouble, you can do some workings like a magickal square for example.

http://web.archive.org/web/201508270549 ... uares.html

CONCERNING 9TH DEGREE by HP MaxineLook to your house/s in your chart that have Capricorn on the cusp; also look to the house placement of Saturn, and to a lesser extent, the house/s with Aquarius on the cusp. The affairs ruled by these placements should give you an idea of where any problems will manifest. In addition, the nature of Saturn, as well. Do any other planets tie in, as with tight aspects? Does your Saturn align with your lunar nodes? All of this is important. Planets at 9 degrees, I have noted are very bad, but of Virgo and Pisces, these are worse. Be aware... no astrology chart is perfect. No one gets through this life unscathed. Knowing where potential problems can come from can be a great help in working to prevent them. I can‟t remember. Never, ever have I run across a murder/victim case, where the murderer‟s Saturn was not in hard aspect to the victim‟s ruler. Saturn is our weak point in our own charts; where we suffer and experience related losses through life, but it is a point of our own personal power when relating to others. Always check the charts of others for their Saturn position in relating to your chart ruler/s. The hard aspects, such as the conjunction, square, and opposition are blatant, but also be aware of the semi-sextile, the semi-square, the inconjunct and the sesi-square. At least, this person can bring problems into your life; victimizing you in some way, or at worst, mayhem and murder. Lesser aspects I have noted in regards to the Saturn ties also do include the trine, the sextile, and the inconjunct. They will have something over on you and can use it against you. Just be very aware of the Saturn placements in relationship charts.
I found this online for you http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... rology.pdf
You said Saturn was in your 11th house? Thats house of relationships: friends, groups, associations, social activities, 3rd spouse, step children. (to be safe just know the natal chart of everyone in your life) On JOS it says look for their Saturn having a hard aspect to your chart ruler. (conjunction, square, opposition, semi-sextile, semi-square, inconjunct, and sees-square)If they got this, run!hope this helpsWADE!

Theyallfloat666 thanks, I already have an idea of what my Saturn means... I've been disappointed in the relationship field many times. That's why I've always preferred to be alone, now I just need it all the time (Sun in 12th). Like you, I have 3 planets in 12th house aries. And my chart ruler is Venus in Taurus too! ;)

Regarding the 9 degree Pisces I don't know what it means, I just know it's very bad. But I'll work on that before my Saturn return :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back