Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Names?

Divine666

In Arabic, The Name of our God Beelzebul is Baal (بعل) but there is one Arabic letter in the middle that doesn't exists in other languages and it is the letter ع
ع is a guttural sound coming directly from the throat
So which is more powerful and correct? Baal/Baalzebul OR spelling the letter ع in Baal/Baalzebul but as it is pronounced in Arabic?

Also, is the name "Lazarus" and the other name "Daniel/a" actually hebrew in origins and SS shouldn't name their future children these names?

Baalzebul is not originally an Arabic deity so best way to pronounce his name is "Baal or Baalzebul". If we are talking about an Arabic God, like Allat or Manat, then you should use the Arabic pronouncaition.

I don't know about is Lazarus and Daniel comes from Hebrew language but if they are do not name your future childrien Lazarus or Daniel. Hebrew names is connected with their religion, most of the names comes from Hebrew has some meanings such as "soldier of Yahweh" etc...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back