Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

mystery

[email protected]

Is their a way to tell if I'm being used in a relationship or lead on to believe I'm actually in a relationship and the true intentions....if that person is really the person they say their are how can u use my spiritual powers to reveal the truth in my personal life

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Daily meditation will make you more sensitive to energy and you will be able to sense the energy of people around you. Also, meditation heightens your intuition, which will give you insight regarding people and also guard you against danger. As your intuition develops, you will get "gut" feelings that will tell you if something is harmful, helpful, or otherwise.

People who are out to use you often have a negative energy about them that is uncomfortable to be around. If being near a certain person makes you uncomfortable, depressed, anxious, or otherwise uncomfortable stay away from that person.

You can also look at the person's natal chart and see if their natal Saturn is in hard aspect to any of your personal planets. If their natal Saturn is in hard aspect to any of your personal planets, stay far away from that person. In all cases, the person with their natal Saturn in hard aspect to someone else's chart ruler brought much harm onto the other person. Azazel's Astrology for Satanist will teach you everything you need to know about astrology so you can perform synastry and read a natal chart.

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... index.html  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back