Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Myself.

Well, I can't speak for the High Preists but... fair enough. But why did you join exactly? You know we believe Satan is a real being and the occult is a real force. No psychodrama or just for fun rituals. Still, I respect LeVay's philosophy (minus the non-existence of gods.) Though, the Satanic Bible is basically just the cliffsnotes of Ayn Rand and Nietzsche (along with Ragnar Redbeard and Crowley.) LeVay admitted in an interview that LeVayen Satanism was just Rand's philosophy with dogma attatched. LeVay's writings are good, but I can't ever get past the feeling that it's just a summary of much better writing done by Rand and Nietzsche with a Halloween mask slapped on. Not to mention the blatant plagariasm from Redbeard's Might Is Right in the Book of Satan.

But welcome regardless. There is a certain alignment of all Satanists against a common foe. May I ask what attracted you to this group even though there is a definate difference of beliefs?

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "john_arispe20022000" <john_arispe20022000@... wrote:

I am a Lavey believer. I will try not to push the Satanic Bible.

And actually WHY DID you signed up to this group I wonder...
If you are here not to convince us that Satan is just an archetype than...??

HAIL FATHER SATAN, LORD OF THE MULTIVERSE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:

This group is strictly non-laveyan.
This group is for spiritual Satanists only, we want nothing to do with laveyanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "john_arispe20022000" <john_arispe20022000@ wrote:

The question is...Why you are here? I doubt you'll find anything of interest since we are mostly talking about our experiences with Satan and the Demons and dealing enemy extraterrestrials (angels, greys, reptillians) as we have seen them. And also about ancient religions (Sumerian, Egyptian) which were Satanic (Enki is Satan and the Demons are the Ancient pre-xian Gods).

I believe the Satanic Bible is a good read on the Philosophy of Satanism, but Lavey DID believe that Satan is real, this is obvious from his and Blanche Bardon's other books thats why IMO I believe that Laveyan Satanists are hypocrites (not to insult you, this is just my opinion).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "john_arispe20022000" <john_arispe20022000@... wrote:

Oh come now! No need to push a fellow Satanist away. I admired LeVay as well, and I know he believed in Satan even if he tried not to appear superstitious.

We all have things we can learn from one another here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "john_arispe20022000" <john_arispe20022000@ wrote:

To put it simply, GTFO.

All satanist/luciferiana have a common goal... To rid this world of jehove and his blind followers. Like maxine said we are in times where we must fight! We have power in numbers so quite with the bullshit and unite! Do you want these kikes to win the war? Put aside our differnces for now and accept eachother as brethren! We will win this war but only if we stand united! Not seperated by differences that in the heart of the battle will be minor. 

Sent from my itouch
On Apr 7, 2009, at 12:12 AM, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "john_arispe2002200 0" <john_arispe2002200 0@ wrote:

To put it simply, GTFO.

Tell 'em, Sister! Yes, we must quit this useless fighting; this is just what the jews and such want. If we unite, we can crush them!
----- Original Message ----- From: Lauren To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:31 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Myself.
All satanist/luciferian a have a common goal... To rid this world of jehove and his blind followers. Like maxine said we are in times where we must fight! We have power in numbers so quite with the bullshit and unite! Do you want these kikes to win the war? Put aside our differnces for now and accept eachother as brethren! We will win this war but only if we stand united! Not seperated by differences that in the heart of the battle will be minor. 

Sent from my itouch
On Apr 7, 2009, at 12:12 AM, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@yahoo. com.au wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "john_arispe2002200 0" <john_arispe2002200 0@ wrote:

To put it simply, GTFO.

I am a member of the CoS and a practitioner of the method of the Society of Dark Lily, a practitioner of the Rokkr-troth, a COV initiate and the 6* (Seer)of the OSG. Only the individual can determine who and who not to associate with in any for of fellowship. Sect differences can be important if they interfer with the ability of the individual to Reason, Empathise and hold a consistant Vision of what ever they are working for, in Satanism this is Individualistic-Gnosis that leads to the aprehension and manipulation of ones own life. In the words of M. Aquino, " the Magician should strive to make him/herself the only constant and everything else around them the variable (check out the book the Occult Experience." In other more poetic words the goal of the LHP Magician is to exclaim,"I CONTROL THE VERITCAL AND THE HORIZONTAL! HAIL (the magicians magickal name)!"

Ave' Satanas Luciferi Excelci!!!

Da'in

Hey I used to be really into everything LaVey too.I still do respect quite a bit of his writings actually.And I had a friend who played me some of LaVey's music before and I really liked it.So,I'm curious if you are LaVeyan what made you want to join this e-group?Hail Satan...........shadowwhispr. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "john_arispe20022000" <john_arispe20022000@... wrote:

Think about it, personal INFERNAL ASCENSION, in the war against the forces of mental/spiritual deadening anything that can be adapted to fulfill ones' personal vision must be employed. LET NOTHING THAT IS USEFUL GO TO WASTE IN YOUR SEARCH FOR THE GNOSIS OF THE DARK!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowwhispr7" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

Hey I used to be really into everything LaVey too.I still do respect quite a bit of his writings actually.And I had a friend who played me some of LaVey's music before and I really liked it.So,I'm curious if you are LaVeyan what made you want to join this e-group?Hail Satan...........shadowwhispr. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "john_arispe20022000" <john_arispe20022000@ wrote:

I don't consider Satanists people who are in one of those 3 categories:

1)Those who deny Satan's existance (they are self-worshipping atheists and most of them don't see a reason to unite with other Satanists against Satan's enemies since Satan to them is not real).

2)Those who believe in the xian concept of Satan and do their best to make Satanism sound as sick, ugly and evil as possible (they are reverse XIANS)

3)Those who tolerate xianity, islam or judaism. Most of them believe that xianity did nothing wrong, destroying xianity destroys balance, we are all the same regardless of religion and other BULLSHIT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

Tell 'em, Sister! Yes, we must quit this useless fighting; this is just what the jews and such want. If we unite, we can crush them!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Myself.

All satanist/luciferiana have a common goal... To rid this world of jehove and his blind followers. Like maxine said we are in times where we must fight! We have power in numbers so quite with the bullshit and unite! Do you want these kikes to win the war? Put aside our differnces for now and accept eachother as brethren! We will win this war but only if we stand united! Not seperated by differences that in the heart of the battle will be minor.

Sent from my itouch

On Apr 7, 2009, at 12:12 AM, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

To put it simply, GTFO.

Indeed! Everyone has something they can teach here. All we need do is listen.
----- Original Message ----- From: Monie To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:55 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Myself.
Oh come now! No need to push a fellow Satanist away. I admired LeVay as well, and I know he believed in Satan even if he tried not to appear superstitious.

We all have things we can learn from one another here.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

To put it simply, GTFO.

A good enumeration I must say...

The point is, however, - WHY THE F**K DID A LAVEYAN JOINED THIS GROUP? If you wish to acknowledge Father as your god, not as a concept, learn something more about TRUE SATANISM, it is ok.

If you're reading this - answer or begone!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

1)Those who deny Satan's existence (they are self-worshipping atheists and most of them don't see a reason to unite with other Satanists against Satan's enemies since Satan to them is not real).

2)Those who believe in the xian concept of Satan and do their best to make Satanism sound as sick, ugly and evil as possible (they are reverse XIANS)

3)Those who tolerate xianity, islam or judaism. Most of them believe that xianity did nothing wrong, destroying xianity destroys balance, we are all the same regardless of religion and other BULLSHIT.

Yes but maybe one of the Self worshiping 
Satanists join JOS searching for the truth only to be met with get the fuck out type of thing. Is that us doing our jobs?! Hell no! I mean come on, he/she even states they weren't here to push their beliefs. We should be helping the gods and ourselves win this war in everyway possible. One more truth seeker would only help so let's all grow up ,get off our "high and mighty" satanic asses and welcome them in. Honestly what could it hurt for a levay satinist to learn some of our knowledge.... Not like it's kinda not open to the public!   
Hail Lucifer and all that is his~Lauren~

Sent from my itouch

On Apr 10, 2009, at 4:16 AM, "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

1)Those who deny Satan's existance (they are self-worshipping atheists and most of them don't see a reason to unite with other Satanists against Satan's enemies since Satan to them is not real).

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <chimera11@. .. wrote:

----- Original Message -----
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Myself.

All satanist/luciferian a have a common goal... To rid this world of jehove and his blind followers. Like maxine said we are in times where we must fight! We have power in numbers so quite with the bullshit and unite! Do you want these kikes to win the war? Put aside our differnces for now and accept eachother as brethren! We will win this war but only if we stand united! Not seperated by differences that in the heart of the battle will be minor.

Sent from my itouch

On Apr 7, 2009, at 12:12 AM, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

To put it simply, GTFO.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back