Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Wife

my wife has never been into any religion...however she seems to have built an addiction for satanism.....here is my concern....

the other night she want to start a bon fire in the back yard.
so we did..... i tried to tell her the treated wood would just turn into a torch and may get to the house by a big tree which we were burning close well the flames reached the tree and started to burn it i yelled for her to help she sat there like a ghost... so i ran back and forth with buckets putting it out.... once i put it out she spoke weird to me like a trance he was in.... i said wtf why are you not helping me we have children in the house and everything... she said she told me to get the kids and dog in the car while i was rushing to put fire out....... she said satan told her to let the house catch on fire and burn.......so weather anyone agrees with what i told her thats fine but i lectured her about how Satan is a loving god and would never want anyone to put their family in danger or do something so foolish....she said he told her she was gonna win the lottery and now she wont because we didnt let the house burn.........i felt this evil energy like never before in the house.... i told her weak minded people are open to all kinds of demons even those who are not of Satan.... whatever it was is still in my house...my children early that day before the fire screamed i ran inside they said a tall man all the way to the ceiling knocked on the bathroom door and he had long blonde hair with grey eyes..... and my wife seems to think its belial her guardian.....not sure but anywys.... this dark energy evil is still in my house...doesnt feel like Satan....feels evil.. last night after i popped some popcorn as i waked away the microwave came on its done this several times and now my wife agrees that somthing evil is upon us please someone give me some incite!!!!!! im serious about this

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

On Thu May 12th, 2011 8:59 AM PDT o0o_demonologist_o0o wrote:

my wife has never been into any religion...however she seems to have built an addiction for satanism.....here is my concern....

so we did..... i tried to tell her the treated wood would just turn into a torch and may get to the house by a big tree which we were burning close well the flames reached the tree and started to burn it i yelled for her to help she sat there like a ghost... so i ran back and forth with buckets putting it out.... once i put it out she spoke weird to me like a trance he was in.... i said wtf why are you not helping me we have children in the house and everything... she said she told me to get the kids and dog in the car while i was rushing to put fire out....... she said satan told her to let the house catch on fire and burn.......so weather anyone agrees with what i told her thats fine but i lectured her about how Satan is a loving god and would never want anyone to put their family in danger or do something so foolish....she said he told her she was gonna win the lottery and now she wont because we didnt let the house burn.........i felt this evil
energy like never before in the house.... i told her weak minded people are open to all kinds of demons even those who are not of Satan.... whatever it was is still in my house...my children early that day before the fire screamed i ran inside they said a tall man all the way to the ceiling knocked on the bathroom door and he had long blonde hair with grey eyes..... and my wife seems to think its belial her guardian.....not sure but anywys.... this dark energy evil is still in my house...doesnt feel like Satan....feels evil.. last night after i popped some popcorn as i waked away the microwave came on its done this several times and now my wife agrees that somthing evil is upon us please someone give me some incite!!!!!! im serious about this

This is NOT Satan. Satan doesn't tell people to burn their houses.

Sounds like your wife is under attack, or she needs MENTAL HELP.

SEE THAT SHE GETS IT.

AVE SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "o0o_demonologist_o0o" <o0o_demonologist_o0o@... wrote:

so we did..... i tried to tell her the treated wood would just turn into a torch and may get to the house by a big tree which we were burning close well the flames reached the tree and started to burn it i yelled for her to help she sat there like a ghost... so i ran back and forth with buckets putting it out.... once i put it out she spoke weird to me like a trance he was in.... i said wtf why are you not helping me we have children in the house and everything... she said she told me to get the kids and dog in the car while i was rushing to put fire out....... she said satan told her to let the house catch on fire and burn.......so weather anyone agrees with what i told her thats fine but i lectured her about how Satan is a loving god and would never want anyone to put their family in danger or do something so foolish....she said he told her she was gonna win the lottery and now she wont because we didnt let the house burn.........i felt this evil energy like never before in the house.... i told her weak minded people are open to all kinds of demons even those who are not of Satan.... whatever it was is still in my house...my children early that day before the fire screamed i ran inside they said a tall man all the way to the ceiling knocked on the bathroom door and he had long blonde hair with grey eyes..... and my wife seems to think its belial her guardian.....not sure but anywys.... this dark energy evil is still in my house...doesnt feel like Satan....feels evil.. last night after i popped some popcorn as i waked away the microwave came on its done this several times and now my wife agrees that somthing evil is upon us please someone give me some incite!!!!!! im serious about this

This sounds to me like an Angelic entity. Remember, angels are evil creatures who will commit all kinds of heinous acts in order to scare Humans away from Father Satan. Many times they will imposter Demons as to try to instill false fear into Humans towards Father Satan and his Demons. The best thing I can recommend is first to meditate on Father Satan and ask him for his protection for you and your family. Then get together with your wife and children and discuss the situation. Make sure you all are on the same page and all of you together must make a firm decision to acknowledge the entity for what it really is and decide together that you all want it banished. If the family unit stands firm together knowing Satan is protecting you and demand this evil presence to leave, it will. You must all be extremely firm. Get angry toward this presence and command it to leave. Each of you must know in your deepest core that it has NO power over you. Your combined strong wills should be enough. The banishing ritual linked in the other reply you received will also work well.

-Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "o0o_demonologist_o0o" <o0o_demonologist_o0o@... wrote:

Visualize blue flames all over the place... dont know if it's enough though...
good luck brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back