Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My way

Bryant Grace

When I joined Hell's army, I realized how important hate is. I go to a Xian school and hate it so. So today, I graves "one" of my teachers bibles and wrote down all three web links in the back. Should I do this with all of her bibles?

Sent from my iPhone

I think so, also another good tactic is to tear paper into little strips and then write "christianity is a hoax" or some damning bible verse and the the weblinks on it. Then put these strips of paper all over your school in places where they will be found.

I did this all the way through highschool and a couple times teachers even read the papers outloud to the students. Another way to use these papers is to go to the library and insert them into popular xian books. Lets get the word out!

666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bryant Grace <bryantgrace@... wrote:

When I joined Hell's army, I realized how important hate is. I go to a Xian school and hate it so. So today, I graves "one" of my teachers bibles and wrote down all three web links in the back. Should I do this with all of her bibles?

Sent from my iPhone

<td val[/IMG]My high school antics were much more pleasing. Lit match into a box of Bibles at any Xtian get together while my best friend ran around as Jesus (or Hey-Suess as he so dubbed himself) screaming "oh god look what the jews did to me". I think the school recorded that over 1400 bibles had been destroyed over the course of 6 events.... then they started guarding them with hired security guards. After 1600 more went up in flames they banned Xtian events from being held at the school.... the perpetrators have never been caught.
I miss the good ol' days....

--- On Thu, 11/11/10, DemonW <satansgirl66@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: My way
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2010, 7:24 AM

I think so, also another good tactic is to tear paper into little strips and then write "christianity is a hoax" or some damning bible verse and the the weblinks on it. Then put these strips of paper all over your school in places where they will be found.

I did this all the way through highschool and a couple times teachers even read the papers outloud to the students. Another way to use these papers is to go to the library and insert them into popular xian books. Lets get the word out!

666/88

--- [/IMG][email protected], Bryant Grace <bryantgrace@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back