Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my thrid eye might be waning me????

kurtcort93

ok heres my problem since last thrusday when ever i lie on my back and have my eyes closed some how my third eye starts to show me something that looks like my past life, in a place ive never seen befor...well in this memory, or vision(i dont know what it is) i am all alone in a huge building then i hear the sound of an explosion its very load like its right next to me i start to feel overwelming amounts of 4 elemental energies (all of them i have been use kinieses with latey) they are; fire, darkness, electirity, and earth. they are all flowing in to me so fast i faint when i wake up in the vision or whatever i notice that the building has been destoyed and im in a giant crater in the floor i try to move but i cant then i see that my arms are chared black,and my legs accually have a current of electiric energy flow around them... but i dont know if its my past life warning me of something or a vision of something else? if anyone knows plz help!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
ok heres my problem since last thrusday when ever i lie on my back and have my eyes closed some how my third eye starts to show me something that looks like my past life, in a place ive never seen befor...well in this memory, or vision(i dont know what it is) i am all alone in a huge building then i hear the sound of an explosion its very load like its right next to me i start to feel overwelming amounts of 4 elemental energies (all of them i have been use kinieses with latey) they are; fire, darkness, electirity, and earth. they are all flowing in to me so fast i faint when i wake up in the vision or whatever i notice that the building has been destoyed and im in a giant crater in the floor i try to move but i cant then i see that my arms are chared black,and my legs accually have a current of electiric energy flow around them... but i dont know if its my past life warning me of something or a vision of something else? if anyone knows plz help!!!
one thing i forgot to say was a starnge form of writing inside the crater i was in in the memory/vision i just looked on JOS i think it was a kind of rune ive never seen befor ill try i see about making a picture of it so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back