Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My standard ritual to Satan

[email protected]

I was planning to perform standard ritual to Satan and I am a beginner. I checked my ritual tools and saw that I dont have blue or black candles, nor a bell or a silver chalice. So can I use the white candles or paint them somehow to be black and use a glass chalice instead of a silver one. Also can I use something else that makes a ringing sound like the glass chalice? I can find them if I try REALLY hard but yeah. Can I use what I have on hand or would it be disrespectful to do so??

Hail Father Satan!

If you fully read the standard ritual page you would've stumbled on this;
Satan does not expect his people to have expensive items for ritual. If all you have is yourself, this is fine with Satan. He understands.

Please be careful while readying, as most of your questions are already answered, most of the questions you're gonna ask yourself is somewhere in joyofsatan website.

Good luck.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This is fine. It's explained in the first paragraph of the two ritual articles:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

---In [email protected], <fj37am5jq7ufdvfvkqrdomhw6kgzowe7ivf3kivh@... wrote :

I was planning to perform standard ritual to Satan and I am a beginner. I checked my ritual tools and saw that I dont have blue or black candles, nor a bell or a silver chalice. So can I use the white candles or paint them somehow to be black and use a glass chalice instead of a silver one. Also can I use something else that makes a ringing sound like the glass chalice? I can find them if I try REALLY hard but yeah. Can I use what I have on hand or would it be disrespectful to do so??

Hail Father Satan!

All of those are props(except for the candle) really and not necessary unless you want to use those. Satan is very understanding and replacements for something won't affect the ritual nor you intent.

There's no need to paint any candles black. Black candles are optional. Use what you have, a ritual robe is also optional. All you really need is a candle, a lighter, razor blade and a pen or pencil. Make sure to bathe beforehand because this shows respect.

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 2/2/17, fj37am5jq7ufdvfvkqrdomhw6kgzowe7ivf3kivh@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My standard ritual to Satan
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 1:09 PM

I was planning to perform
standard ritual to Satan and I am a beginner. I checked my
ritual tools and saw that I dont have blue or black candles,
nor a bell or a silver chalice. So can I use the white
candles or paint them somehow to be black and use a glass
chalice instead of a silver one. Also can I use something
else that makes a ringing sound like the glass chalice? I
can find them if I try REALLY hard but yeah. Can I use what
I have on hand or would it be disrespectful to do so??

hello please am beghiner and i want go deep
in satan ritual and learn more everydayp but i dont have any tools can i get a help from the people.

thank you

Hail Father
Satan!

Thanks for the replies and I also realised that JoyOfSatan website really gives me the answers I need. From now on, I will study more carefully.

Make sure to take a shower before doing a ritual to Satan. As it's disrespectful not to.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back