Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My spell might have worked in a big way

rowanoconnel

I posted a little while back that I thought that a black magic spell I had done might have only partly worked, and in a way that I had not predicted, with the outcome being a positive one, although, indirect. Since then, it now looks like the spell might have worked very directly, and the culprits who had been making my living space uninhabitable have left the premises. I have no way of knowing under what circumstances they left, but for today, they are gone. It took about 3 months for the spell to work in its full impact. While waiting for it to "cook", I was put in a different life direction, which is a good thing. For the time being I will remain living where I currently am and will at least be left in peace and good health, as I pursue my future goals. Thank You Lucifer and Your Demons!

Great to hear of your success! Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:47:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My spell might have worked in a big way

I posted a little while back that I thought that a black magic spell I had done might have only partly worked, and in a way that I had not predicted, with the outcome being a positive one, although, indirect. Since then, it now looks like the spell might have worked very directly, and the culprits who had been making my living space uninhabitable have left the premises. I have no way of knowing under what circumstances they left, but for today, they are gone. It took about 3 months for the spell to work in its full impact. While waiting for it to "cook", I was put in a different life direction, which is a good thing. For the time being I will remain living where I currently am and will at least be left in peace and good health, as I pursue my future goals. Thank You Lucifer and Your Demons!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back