Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Satanist friend converted to xtianity

New2Satan1smNik

Good afternoon, I need help.
I have a friend, he was a Satanist, we were friends for a very long time, but then he converted back to xianity
Can we still be friends? Or is it kind of forbidden or something like that?
He does not insult Satanism

Thanks

It depends, if he truly converted and not because of some part of social convention, you must probably stay away from him since he might go nuts and harm you, even if he is ignorant right now.

Overall this move in most cases is a very bad one, he will regret it later on and want to come back. It's best you stay away from this, for your own protection.

Dump the friendship with this person. Stay friends with only fellow Satanists as Friends and in other relationships. You should only use this convert former person that turned to Christianity. Only stuff stuff you can gain from him for free without giving him anything in return. Believe me his new religion would do that to you instantly with even threats of death directed at you. So why not just beat this person at that behavior be for they do that to you. Christians and other people who are not Satanists are only meant to get at from. Since you can use whatever money and cash you can get off this person to pay for your spiritual advancement as a Spiritual Satanist. In most cases he would come running back to Satan once his life is in shambles becuase of that like program.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back