Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my progress and meditations

Jay Wazny

Hello groups I have been doing daily power meditations and cleansings of my aura my soul is very strong now. I have seen gold auras like full body flashes I assume that only satan and his demons are around me I have someone that is a psychic vampire who must fight with me using my emotions funny thing was after my meditations I slept and two minutes after I woke up and this vampire (they are xians ) found it amusing to fuck with me I'm proud of myself. I found that I want to do meditations for hours at night because I feel my soul needs it I have not been using the power of my own soul and can finally feel my soul

Be sure to be consistent with the hours or minutes you do per day with your power meditations. It's not a good idea to meditate for 4 hours one day, 2 the next and 1 the next, for example.
Glad to hear of your progress. Keep it up! Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:19:45 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] my progress and meditations

Hello groups I have been doing daily power meditations and cleansings of my aura my soul is very strong now. I have seen gold auras like full body flashes I assume that only satan and his demons are around me I have someone that is a psychic vampire who must fight with me using my emotions funny thing was after my meditations I slept and two minutes after I woke up and this vampire (they are xians ) found it amusing to fuck with me I'm proud of myself. I found that I want to do meditations for hours at night because I feel my soul needs it I have not been using the power of my own soul and can finally feel my soul

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back