Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Perspective: Why "Jewish faith" is so inherently backwards

OttoHart

I am yet to deeply get into the JoS sources on the origin of the jews. But this made me think I could make an interesting post of my perspective, as I only used corrupted, xtian or jew controlled sources, and yet still arrived to a Satanic conclusion.

I've spent years studying abrahamic faith, for reasons I myself couldn't tell you. I constantly felt like being an atheist was wrong but also constantly rejected my christian influences. It genuinely feels like I've been led to this path.

Here are my "conspiracy" conclusions about Abrahamic faith after those years:
If Jesus was a real person, his story has been greatly fabricated. But he most likely wasn't real anyway, as there were many Messiah claims at the time.
Jesus as the Messiah didn't mesh well with rabbinical faith for the simple, obvious reason that Jesus did not do the main things the Messiah was supposed to. Was this a plot by the jews or a mistake by the jews? I don't know, and neither answer would affect me.
Muhammad likely was actually contacted by an angel, for as much as that counts, which is very little. Angels are dangerous by nature and they've absolutely used Muhammad.
Now for jewish faith... damn. Where the fuck do I begin?
This is such an uncanny valley faith system.
Why pray to Source? The few pagan cultures who acknowledge source don't view it as a personal entity, because that would be stupid.
Why be so angry at other faiths?
Egyptians and Greeks interacted for millenia and never once did a war break out between them on the basis of their faiths. Never once did worshippers of Zeus preach to convert worshippers of Ra. Only in Jewish faith do we find this.

The depths of jewish mysticism are so complex that I simply don't want to bother researching them further. The Sefirot is something a 12 year old Pagan could understand. The Qlifot is self harm glorified, and demonizes many of our figures.

Jewish faith is such a backwards, fundamentally different faith to EVERY OTHER faith on this planet that I genuinely feel like I might agree that they have a separate origin.

I definitely believe that, at the very least, jews were led to a "spiritual path" fundamentally different to the rest of the world by entities who were malicious.

jesus was to the Romans what gorge floyd was to the Americans. Only decades after his death did the ambitious rabbies claim he was a massiah and a god, it was common at the time to claim grate men were Gods because they likely went on to become Gods.

The christan faith was a political movement before it was a religion that’s why it’s fundamentally different then other religions.

I am yet to deeply get into the JoS sources on the origin of the jews. But this made me think I could make an interesting post of my perspective, as I only used corrupted, xtian or jew controlled sources, and yet still arrived to a Satanic conclusion.

I've spent years studying abrahamic faith, for reasons I myself couldn't tell you. I constantly felt like being an atheist was wrong but also constantly rejected my christian influences. It genuinely feels like I've been led to this path.

Here are my "conspiracy" conclusions about Abrahamic faith after those years:
If Jesus was a real person, his story has been greatly fabricated. But he most likely wasn't real anyway, as there were many Messiah claims at the time.
Jesus as the Messiah didn't mesh well with rabbinical faith for the simple, obvious reason that Jesus did not do the main things the Messiah was supposed to. Was this a plot by the jews or a mistake by the jews? I don't know, and neither answer would affect me.
Muhammad likely was actually contacted by an angel, for as much as that counts, which is very little. Angels are dangerous by nature and they've absolutely used Muhammad.
Now for jewish faith... damn. Where the fuck do I begin?
Why pray to Source? The few pagan cultures who acknowledge source don't view it as a personal entity, because that would be stupid.
Egyptians and Greeks interacted for millenia and never once did a war break out between them on the basis of their faiths. Never once did worshippers of Zeus preach to convert worshippers of Ra. Only in Jewish faith do we find this.

The depths of jewish mysticism are so complex that I simply don't want to bother researching them further. The Sefirot is something a 12 year old Pagan could understand. The Qlifot is self harm glorified, and demonizes many of our figures.

Jewish faith is such a backwards, fundamentally different faith to EVERY OTHER faith on this planet that I genuinely feel like I might agree that they have a separate origin.

I definitely believe that, at the very least, jews were led to a "spiritual path" fundamentally different to the rest of the world by entities who were malicious.
They are drones here sent by aliens for destruction of our civilisation.

Their beliefs and religion are backwards because they are here to destroy.

They write their Torah in backwards every word because it is for destruction and for undoing our planet.

They are biological weapon sent here to destroy our planet.

Everything of theirs are backwards and they project this on the world so that world would go backwards and destroy itself back to the source, and everyone would be flattened, mixed and siphoned for their thoughtform.

Muhammed is toughtform it is not real, jewsus also is not real. These tales are for unknowing populace to be brainwashed into believing in jewish toughtforms.

There is no need much logic in them, when people has no knowledge on this and so they are easy to brainwash by whatever they have shown to them from the childhood.

It is uncanny because they themselves are uncanny. Out of every species inhabiting this planet, there is no other focused so much on subversion, destruction, thievery and manipulation for no reason other than morbid tendency as the jew. It is literally in their nature, and everything about them betrays that they are probably not humans at all. They seem human, until you realize that they are riddled with diseases, their bodies fall apart on their own and their minds are focused on bringing downfall to others. Even their language: have you noticed how Hebrew looks so much different from any other language ever written? Like Koreans, Chinese and Japanese have similar looking languages, Indians and Arabs do too, Europe and the entire continent of America use roman letters, but there is literally no other language similar to Hebrew. It looks oddly monolithic and stangant, the shapes are weird and its pronounciation is also very alien. They are parasites, plain and simple. Whatever "faith" system they invented for others, it had only harm in mind.

They are drones here sent by aliens for destruction of our civilisation.

Their beliefs and religion are backwards because they are here to destroy.

They write their Torah in backwards every word because it is for destruction and for undoing our planet.

They are biological weapon sent here to destroy our planet.

Everything of theirs are backwards and they project this on the world so that world would go backwards and destroy itself back to the source, and everyone would be flattened, mixed and siphoned for their thoughtform.

Muhammed is toughtform it is not real, jewsus also is not real. These tales are for unknowing populace to be brainwashed into believing in jewish toughtforms.

There is no need much logic in them, when people has no knowledge on this and so they are easy to brainwash by whatever they have shown to them from the childhood.
It's no wonder Jews have that dead look in their eyes. And have that ticking Time Bomb attitude.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back