Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my parents,college,church know am satanist and bully me indirectly.

alvaro lopos

my parents are christians ,i study in a catholic institution.
i havent told any one of my secret religion.
one day suddenly my church ,college become harsh on me.
they bully me indirectly.
the college teacher and students ragged me .
they led me to depression made me fail in six exams.
after six months they reveil indirectly it was because of my secrect religion satanism.
but i havent told them then how they came to understand i dont know?
i was doing chakra and aura,void meditation that showed result of improvement in my nature
which made them understand i am doing these meditations.
so they concluded me as satanistist.
they didnt tell to me directly but indirectly.
can they understand like that?
what will i do please help me.

i myself, dont know what it is. If anyone is giving you trouble put a curse on them or if its a life threat kill them with a curse so they cant hurt you anymore!! They probably can just sense your a satanist, or most LIKELY some Angels are trying to make them do horrible things to you and cause you to have depression. It is really hard at the moment. Many Demons do not answer me at the moment and i havent even found my guardian yet. I guess the Gods are REALLY BUSY in what they are doing in Hell. THIS IS A TOTAL FUCKING WAR!!! All im saying to you is mediate daily until you reach a deep spiritual level and try communicating with Satan for help :) I am going to try my hardest, im not letting the enemy win. RECOMMENDED PAGES: Spiritual Warfare Tactics and Stategies The Aura Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual HAIL SATAN! Lucifer bless you      

On Friday, August 8, 2014 9:42 AM, "'alvaro lopos' alvarolopos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

after six months they reveil indirectly it was because of my secrect religion satanism.
i was doing chakra and aura,void meditation that showed result of improvement in my nature
what will i do please help me.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:17:17 +0530 "True Serpentis trueserpentis666@... [JoyofSatan666]"
wrote

my aura and chakras are not strong enough to put a curse.
is there any other way i can put curse without my power of aura and chakras.
they found out my secrect when i showed changes happened on my nature due to chakra and aura
meditation.
if i do it they will findout and make my life miserable.
is praying to father satan to curse them works or i have to do a ritaul.
my aura and chakras are not strong enough to do ritual i only will get backfired.
is a known backfirable ritual or curse or prayer.

i myself, dont know what it is. If anyone is giving you trouble put a curse on them or
if its a life threat kill them with a curse so they cant hurt you anymore!! They probably can
just sense your a satanist, or most LIKELY some Angels are trying to make them do horrible
things to you and cause you to have depression. It is really hard at the moment. Many Demons
do not answer me at the moment and i havent even found my guardian yet. I guess the Gods are
REALLY BUSY in what they are doing in Hell. THIS IS A TOTAL FUCKING WAR!!! All im saying to
you is mediate daily until you reach a deep spiritual level and try communicating with Satan
for help :) I am going to try my hardest, im not letting the enemy win. RECOMMENDED PAGES:
Spiritual Warfare Tactics and StategiesThe AuraHell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training
ManualHAIL SATAN! Lucifer bless youSpiritual Warfare Tactics and StategiesWe are making
impact. Our curses and information to the public
is taking its toll on the enemy. We must work relentlessly and keep up the
momentum. View on web.archive.orgPreview by Yahoo The AuraEverything has an aura, whether it
is living or inanimate. The aura is an energy field created by the vibrating atoms and
molecules that comprise all matter. View on www.angelfire.comPreview by Yahoo Hell's Army
Spiritual Warfare Training ManualHell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual - Table of
Contents pdf Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual pdf Back to Satan's Library View on
spiritualwarfare666.webs.comPreview by Yahoo

On Friday, August 8, 2014 9:42 AM, "'alvaro lopos' alvarolopos@...
[JoyofSatan666]"
wrote:

what will i do please help me.Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with
Company email. Know More

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back