Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My New Blog that will serve as a Rescource for Critiquing Christiani

Scott2

For the past 3 or 4 years now i have been researching and writing constantly in order to develop What i consider to be a Full, Total and in depth Critique of Christianity and now the fruits of that effort have now finally come to fruition.

Right now i only have about 6 posts up, of what will soon be at least 200. I already have most of what I've been working on written down, all i need to do now is edit, revise and post it. I'm probably going to be doing like 3-5 posts a day so, I promise to keep it updated.

The blog is NicholasMagus. blogspot. com

I will completely and utterly destroy the Religion of Christianity in my articles like no one has ever done before. And when I'm done posting all the articles that i have, I'm going to start the process of making youtube videos of them and documentaries, and then if that goes well maybe get my own website, and start picket protesting Christianity in my state and if that goes well maybe even around the country..

It'd be awesome to hear some feedback too. Seriously you guys are my family, my brothers my sisters. I can't even begin to tell how much this group has meant to me. Without any of you, without my discovery and dedication to spiritual Satanism, without any of you, none of this would have been possible. That's all i want to say for now.

Let me hear your thoughts on it.

HAIL SATAN! and all the gods of Old.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Scott" <dead_legacy@... wrote:
For the past 3 or 4 years now i have been researching and writing constantly in order to develop What i consider to be a Full, Total and in depth Critique of Christianity and now the fruits of that effort have now finally come to fruition.

Right now i only have about 6 posts up, of what will soon be at least 200. I already have most of what I've been working on written down, all i need to do now is edit, revise and post it. I'm probably going to be doing like 3-5 posts a day so, I promise to keep it updated.

I will completely and utterly destroy the Religion of Christianity in my articles like no one has ever done before. And when I'm done posting all the articles that i have, I'm going to start the process of making youtube videos of them and documentaries, and then if that goes well maybe get my own website, and start picket protesting Christianity in my state and if that goes well maybe even around the country..

It'd be awesome to hear some feedback too. Seriously you guys are my family, my brothers my sisters. I can't even begin to tell how much this group has meant to me. Without any of you, without my discovery and dedication to spiritual Satanism, without any of you, none of this would have been possible. That's all i want to say for now.

You do a hard work here Brother . Satan rewards us and protects the True Warriors . Those who give even the tinyest brick to help Him will get a pyramid back.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I'm proud to call you my brother Scott. Keep up the fight. Hail Satan!!! Hail Purson!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Scott" <dead_legacy@... wrote:

There's been an update, I changed the blog name from NicholasMagus.blogspot.com to CritiquesofChristianity.blogspot.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Scott" <dead_legacy@ wrote:

You do a hard work here Brother . Satan rewards us and protects the True Warriors . Those who give even the tinyest brick to help Him will get a pyramid back.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Can you include the link here?
I can't get to your blog.

thnx.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... wrote:

I'm proud to call you my brother Scott. Keep up the fight. Hail Satan!!! Hail Purson!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Scott" <dead_legacy@ wrote:

My old blog is still up, but i made a new blogspot.

The new blog is now called CritiquesofChristianity.blogspot.com
here's the link: http://www.critiquesofchristianity.blogspot.com

hopefully that should work as a link, i don't know if you can click on it to go straight to it or not, but it should work if you just copy and paste it into your browser, or if you do a google search:
Critiques of Christianity.blogspot.com

If that doesn't work you can type in on google.com: Nicholas Magus Critiques of Christianity and there's a link to the new site on my old one. That's all i can think to do, hope that helps.

Oh yeah Also I have like 40 to 50 posts up now. and at the end of today. I'll probably have like 60, It's gonna be fucking awesome. I'm just getting started guys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Can you include the link here?
I can't get to your blog.

thnx.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@" <amnaelhenry@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back