Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Mom

roseladylavender

This is my moms account. I am so proud of her for finally waking up and smelling the roses. I want to tell her I have ben here for a long time. I heard her giving her life to Father Satan, I cried knowing she finally would have peace of mind and joy in her life. The only problem I have is she has lived with a broken heart for over 15 years. She started smiling again and was generally happy. Then she found out he was married and does not believe in treading on what is not hers. Last night I again over heard her talking with Father Satan. She bound her heart so never to feel the pain of a broken heart. This morning she did not even smile or say good morning. She always does. My question is. I am only 15 and I do not know how to fix this. It has only been today but I already miss her Loving heart. I just caught her crying for no reason. I know she will understand later but can I fix this or do I need someone else to do this? I just want my mom back. She really is an amazing person. Thank you Aradia

Hail My Brothers and Sisters, this morning as i was to start my meditation my mom knocks into my room and we talked about my daughter after that she start preaching and negging me to go to church with her.I told her i am busy for now to talk about that. She's been preching to me about going to church for such a long time now i dont know how to get her of my back, anyone who has any idea for me how to get her of my back please share em with me, it will be highly appreciated.   Thank you   HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HA[/IMG]</var>L
SOUTH AFRICA

Hello friend,
The "answers" are pretty classical and can be used for a lot of reasons as long as you be careful of the color of the invocation of energy, the runes and the affirmations.
You can program your aura so it is making your mother get to another subject when she is about to talk you about that (that is just of course one ofthe ideas of the programming of aura you might think something else that suits you too).
Also, you can evoke some golden energy or other color that might think it suits you (golden energy is the most powerful energy), direct it to your mother (CAREFUL do not evoke on her gray or black energy) and affirm that you mother never wants to go to church or tell you to go to church in a completely safe way to her ( you do not want her end in a hospital so she can not tell you to go to church!).
Ending, to the last part of the evocation of energy you can add some runic affirmations at the end but if you are petty new to satanism as i guess you can leave them out for when you have some more experience.

HAIL SATAN!

If you run out of option you can go, but there in the church you can concentar in father satan (but not recommend, because then your mother Wants Few will you go more often).
Or you can refuse exposing your opinion, that's what I did. My mother was in the kitchen and said, "You stopped going to church." But not to let too obvious that I was a Satanist I gave an answer "appropriate", I replied, "and I have to go to church to believe in God." Well she gave her answer awkwardly. Well, talk to her the way I did (if it was a conversation: D), or when she's going to church and call you, you get to do something and they're busy talking, over time she realizes that you're not into going, what happened first, before the "conversation".

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:27:39 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My Mom

Hail My Brothers and Sisters, this morning as i was to start my meditation my mom knocks into my room and we talked about my daughter after that she start preaching and negging me to go to church with her.I told her i am busy for now to talk about that. She's been preching to me about going to church for such a long time now i dont know how to get her of my back, anyone who has any idea for me how to get her of my back please share em with me, it will be highly appreciated.   Thank you   HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HELL
SOUTH AFRICA

Explain to her you are a grown man, not a child, you can make your own decisions. Ask her why she feels you need to go, and why she feels so concerned and worried that you should go with her. Tell her it makes you feel uncomfortable and you are not obligated to, if you don't want to.A conversation to understand each other helps, if that is the kind of relationship you have with your mother.Hope it goes well for you.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:27:39 AM

HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HA[/IMG]</var>L
SOUTH AFRICA

Thank you [/IMG]</var>   HAIL SATAN HAIL BEELZEBUB HAIL ASTAROTH HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL SOUTH AFRICA
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] My Mom
  Explain to her you are a grown man, not a child, you can make your own decisions. Ask her why she feels you need to go, and why she feels so concerned and worried that you should go with her. Tell her it makes you feel uncomfortable and you are not obligated to, if you don't want to. A conversation to understand each other helps, if that is the kind of relationship you have with your mother. Hope it goes well for you.
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:27:39 AM
   Ha[/IMG]</var>L SOUTH AFRICA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back