Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Guardian Demon

Austin1

My guardian demon is a female. She has appeared to me in two different dreams. The first, she looked me in the eyes and dissapeared. The second, she actually spoke to me. She was in the reflection of a mirror as my reflection. She is perfect in all ways. She is very beautiful and her features are flawless. She appeared to be in her 20's. Her skin was very pale, almost snow white. Her hair was silver and reached past her shoulders to between her shoulder blades, maybe longer. The iris' of her eyes were blood red. She wore a very unique dress. The shoulders and torso of the dress was armored, giving me a hint that she may be a warrior. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me. I cannot remember what she said, but I had a feeling like I knew her and like she was a part of me. She dissapeared leaving me with my own reflection as I awoke from this encounter.

HAIL ENKI! AVE SATANAS!

How long after you started Satanism did you see her?
Hail Enki
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:

My guardian demon is a female. She has appeared to me in two different dreams. The first, she looked me in the eyes and dissapeared. The second, she actually spoke to me. She was in the reflection of a mirror as my reflection. She is perfect in all ways. She is very beautiful and her features are flawless. She appeared to be in her 20's. Her skin was very pale, almost snow white. Her hair was silver and reached past her shoulders to between her shoulder blades, maybe longer. The iris' of her eyes were blood red. She wore a very unique dress. The shoulders and torso of the dress was armored, giving me a hint that she may be a warrior. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me. I cannot remember what she said, but I had a feeling like I knew her and like she was a part of me. She dissapeared leaving me with my own reflection as I awoke from this encounter.

HAIL ENKI! AVE SATANAS!

Hail Enki
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI! AVE SATANAS!

I've been into Satanism for about 6 months now. Hail Enki!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 3:25:35 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: My Guardian Demon

Hail Enki
--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@ ... wrote:

HAIL ENKI! AVE SATANAS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back