Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My gf wants to leave me because I chose satanism

Crocetti Pietro

Hi all. I have thrown into dismay, sadness and confusion as the girl whom I have dated for over 3 years now wants to leave me because she is a Christian and I have chosen Satanism, she said she has been having nightmares of people attacking her because of me. This were her words
[9/10, 8:49 AM] Queen Salma: In d dream its in human form de b saying since I don't want to support u I shld leave u
[9/10, 8:49 AM] Queen Salma: De use him buh didn't call ur name
[9/10, 8:51 AM] Queen Salma: Dis last dream of last nyt I was shot twice at d back buh I didn't fall
[9/10, 9:03 AM] Queen Salma: Cos I ist find maself in a gadering wit guys n girls all of em saying if m not supporting d kind of  life u wana leave that i shld leave u
[9/10, 9:34 AM] Queen Salma: Y can't u all leave me alone if u pple kip attacking me again u will hv to let me go n let em giv u a girl dat u both will b in d same dimension dear
[9/10, 10:26 AM] Queen Salma: All of them in d dream was sayin leave him leave him u nt In support of d part he has chosen
[9/10, 10:27 AM] Queen Salma: N sm part I can't remember buh one guy was sent after me wit a gun while runing to an extent he shot at me twice
" Please help me guys I don't want to lose her and I can't let anything stop me on this part. I love her so much I will have a hard time seeing a girl who will love me, it's hard to get a girlfriend here. I'm a cute guy but I don't just have girls flock around me like most guys who are less cuter than I am. HPs Shannon please help out, could it be my guardian warning her in her dreams??? I just don't seem to get why my guardian or any demons would go warn her ???? So confusing. via CloudMagic Email

She did not wake up, you can not do much but to give her Exposing Christianity to read: http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

It can report you or do something against you! The Sleepers are a danger to us.

Not always what we love is good for us, I suggest you follow your path and work with the Rune Ansuz to break free of the past.
For 40 days in a row 40, 54,108 times or multiples of 9. But avoid the moon off course http://www.lunarium.co.uk/

http://www.joyofsatan.org/Runic_Kabalah.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogqZKM ... freload=10

If she does not want to go back to Satan, you should go ahead and get away from her.

She did not wake up, you can not do much but to give her Exposing Christianity to read: http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

It can report you or do something against you! The Sleepers are a danger to us.

Not always what we love is good for us, I suggest you follow your path and work with the Rune Ansuz to break free of the past.

http://www.joyofsatan.org/Runic_Kabalah.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogqZKM ... freload=10

If she does not want to go back to Satan, you should go ahead and get away from her.

2016-09-10 6:36 GMT-03:00 Crocetti Pietro cpietro2010@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Hi all. I have thrown into dismay, sadness and confusion as the girl whom I have dated for over 3 years now wants to leave me because she is a Christian and I have chosen Satanism, she said she has been having nightmares of people attacking her because of me. This were her words
[9/10, 8:49 AM] Queen Salma: In d dream its in human form de b saying since I don't want to support u I shld leave u
[9/10, 8:49 AM] Queen Salma: De use him buh didn't call ur name
[9/10, 8:51 AM] Queen Salma: Dis last dream of last nyt I was shot twice at d back buh I didn't fall
[9/10, 9:03 AM] Queen Salma: Cos I ist find maself in a gadering wit guys n girls all of em saying if m not supporting d kind of  life u wana leave that i shld leave u
[9/10, 9:34 AM] Queen Salma: Y can't u all leave me alone if u pple kip attacking me again u will hv to let me go n let em giv u a girl dat u both will b in d same dimension dear
[9/10, 10:26 AM] Queen Salma: All of them in d dream was sayin leave him leave him u nt In support of d part he has chosen
[9/10, 10:27 AM] Queen Salma: N sm part I can't remember buh one guy was sent after me wit a gun while runing to an extent he shot at me twice
" Please help me guys I don't want to lose her and I can't let anything stop me on this part. I love her so much I will have a hard time seeing a girl who will love me, it's hard to get a girlfriend here. I'm a cute guy but I don't just have girls flock around me like most guys who are less cuter than I am. HPs Shannon please help out, could it be my guardian warning her in her dreams??? I just don't seem to get why my guardian or any demons would go warn her ???? So confusing. via CloudMagic Email

*sad* she didn't wake up bro ); I will just have to let go.. );

Thanks I will use the rune, I can use that to attract a lady/love right?

You can breathe red energy into your aura and program it to attract sex/love partner.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

On Saturday, September 10, 2016, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  *sad* she didn't wake up bro ); I will just have to let go.. );

Thanks I will use the rune, I can use that to attract a lady/love right?

First of all, I can barely understand what your girlfriend has written....this has nothing to do with the topic and is my own opinion aside from the situation but she needs to work on her writing and grammar....
Anyway, I doubt your guardian demon or any of Satan's beings would do something like that. It seems to come from your girlfriend's own fears or the enemy. Dont even think to blame demons for that. It is not their nature to cause distress like this. 
This has been said many times over again, Satanism is a lonely path and these things do happen. When you advance spiritually you will see why and chances are you will no longer want to associate with such people...Christians and Muslims are on a disgusting and anti life road and tied to a negative vortex of energy...what advanced and spiritually open person would want to associate with that energy?
So, you have a choice. But if she wants to leave you then do not beg her or lower your standards or belief system just for her sake. With all relationships, we get comfortable and get use to being with a person and so it is natural to have close ties with them and it is hard to let go. In time, you will heal and get over her.
You are a satanist, you have power, just program your aura or do a working to attract a partner to yourself. If you want a companion and true partnersgip, that is well but if you wan t and need a girlfriend just for self esteem and to feel special, that is pathetic and sad. I have a relative like that. 
Also, I see that in your post you mentioned that you do not want to lose her and that it is hard for you to get a girlfriend and one to love you. Youre basically saying that you do not want to let her go because you cannot find anyone else and so she is just a convenience for you. This goes back to what I said about being comfortable with someone and being reluctant to move on because of the familiar routine...
Sometimes deep love has nothing to do with it. Some people just need to have another person around them to feel whole.  If she loves you truly, then she would understand and accept your choice but with xians, they shit on anyone who may oppose xianity even if there are close connections. You have parents killing their children because they choose not to follow their bullshit religion. See what I mean?
Put in some work to find someone better. It is not hard especially when you can do workings for that. The Venus square coming up this friday is good for that. Just do it before the moon goes void. 
You already know how this goes. You have a choice to stay with her and go through the same cycle of confliction or follow your path of elevation as a being to grow and develop into something greater than what you can imagine. Do not settle for less. Thankfully all my relationships in my life were with neutral people in that they were not religious. 
Nothing is perfect though and sometimes these things can be worked out. I do not know your situation fully and so this is all I can say on the matter.
If you really really want to be with her still, open her to the truth and explain to her what Satanism is all about and if she still decides to be a brainwashed puppet or just not listen to you, you are better off without her.

High Priestess Shannon 

Wow...

There is a big problem here Shannon, forget about her spellings it's our way of writing quickly when chatting, she is proficient at English.

That's by the way.

The problem now is this.
Last month, my mum had a dream saying she saw demons come in through the window to meet me and she was praying and then she asked them what they wanted and she said they called my name saying I invited them.

She has no idea I'm a Satanist.

Now this evening I came home.

My dad called me looking very sad. Saying he has a very terrible dream last night that.

He saw me going under and there was fire, he saw me in hell and there was nothing my mum whose a clergy could do to save me that it's LIKE I MADE A PACT with some one like with Satan or something.

I'm so scared right now, my parents don't know I'm satanist how come this is happening??????

Well, you posted what your girlfriend said and that means you expected me and others to read it..but like I said, it is barely comprehensible. You were better off just explaining to us what she said.
Anyway, no need to be afraid. Just do not tell your parents you are a satanist. Be careful when it comes to that stuff. About your parent's dreams, who knows what it is. It can be many things like your parents psychically picking up on you and satanism, it could be energy signals from the astral that show your change of religious belief and it is being projected into a xian dream version based off of your parent's beliefs. Who knows.
One thing is for certain, keep studying and if you have doubts about satanism then you need to keep studying and educating yourself. Do not let fear get to you. The members at the Joyfsatan can attest to the positivity, beauty and strength of the JoyofSatan. Spiritual satanism. This is a rare path in life. Take advantage of it in this lifetime.
For many, it will too late for them in the future. Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Saturday, September 10, 2016 12:22 PM, "tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

Wow...

There is a big problem here Shannon, forget about her spellings it's our way of writing quickly when chatting, she is proficient at English.

That's by the way.

The problem now is this.
Last month, my mum had a dream saying she saw demons come in through the window to meet me and she was praying and then she asked them what they wanted and she said they called my name saying I invited them.

She has no idea I'm a Satanist.

Now this evening I came home.

My dad called me looking very sad. Saying he has a very terrible dream last night that.

He saw me going under and there was fire, he saw me in hell and there was nothing my mum whose a clergy could do to save me that it's LIKE I MADE A PACT with some one like with Satan or something.

I'm so scared right now, my parents don't know I'm satanist how come this is happening??????

You don't even know what it is..

Thank you anyway.

Have a nice day.

Bye.

I'd like to offer a testimonial to helpBasically when in a situation like this you very focused on the here and now and everything else doesn't matter, but it does if you go through the 40 day meditation and study to enlighten yourself you will quickly see the difference in intelligence between yourself and others especially Christians. Not to mention you will get and icky feeling when Christianity is mentioned or your around a devout one. Christians are very sick mentally and spiritually, and this can be felt. 
Here was my situation: 2 years ago before I was dedicated I had a group of friends that I got to know through school. Most of them friends since elementary and middle. They were all Christian. ( I have never been Christian or even given it thought, although I didn't know the extent of depravity Christians had). I played church basketball with them and even went with them to a goddamn Christian youth camp even though I ignored all the propaganda they barfed.  About half way through that year I began studying satanism and the more I read the more at home a felt and the less I wanted to be around my "friends" or even be around anyone. Even my sweet grandmothers house began to make me feel uneasy. As time went on I finally decided that this is worth my eternal dedication.  So I did the dedication on the astral. By that time my contact with that group had come to a screeching halt. They begged me to come to their  youth club, and even though I did want those fun times again at the level I wasSent from my iPhone
On Sep 10, 2016, at 4:49 PM, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:eek:

Thank you anyway.

Have a nice day.

Bye.

It was impossible. So their goes 9+ years of friendship gone, and it was the best decision I've ever made. Knowledge is a beautiful thing to have because it sets you free. 
My point is Christians are toxic to everyone whether you feel it or not. And if you enlighten yourself and meditate you will quickly realize how negative of an influence she is. Now I know that what I'm saying may seem impossible but it is the truth.  In the end you make your own decisions    But please do no let ignorance cloud your judgment. At the very least read some of http://exposingchristianity.com if you do you will realize you either have to be very ignorant or insane to be a Christian. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 11, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Ko Johnson <kothebull@... wrote:
I'd like to offer a testimonial to helpBasically when in a situation like this you very focused on the here and now and everything else doesn't matter, but it does if you go through the 40 day meditation and study to enlighten yourself you will quickly see the difference in intelligence between yourself and others especially Christians. Not to mention you will get and icky feeling when Christianity is mentioned or your around a devout one. Christians are very sick mentally and spiritually, and this can be felt. 
Here was my situation: 2 years ago before I was dedicated I had a group of friends that I got to know through school. Most of them friends since elementary and middle. They were all Christian. ( I have never been Christian or even given it thought, although I didn't know the extent of depravity Christians had). I played church basketball with them and even went with them to a goddamn Christian youth camp even though I ignored all the propaganda they barfed.  About half way through that year I began studying satanism and the more I read the more at home a felt and the less I wanted to be around my "friends" or even be around anyone. Even my sweet grandmothers house began to make me feel uneasy. As time went on I finally decided that this is worth my eternal dedication.  So I did the dedication on the astral. By that time my contact with that group had come to a screeching halt. They begged me to come to their  youth club, and even though I did want those fun times again at the level I wasSent from my iPhone
On Sep 10, 2016, at 4:49 PM, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:eek:

Thank you anyway.

Have a nice day.

Bye.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back