Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My friend see angels?

Hello brothers and sisters.

So today i speaked with my friend. and she said to me, she can see the angels sometimes.
And the problem is the following:

I think its not good for me, and for her.And i dont know what to do, and what to say her.I never been a situations like this.
She told me, angels tell him what bad things happening, and she can change situations.First of all, i do protection mediations, secondly write this post.
So anybody, any idea what to do?

I envy your situation, remember that. You have a possible conduit to the spiritual plane, why not determine if its true? If not that, then just be there for someone close enough to open up in such a way
On Jan 17, 2018 4:30 PM, "wtauhexlldtybv2e4y2g7knllm7ye2akgrs5grbu@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So today i speaked with my friend. and she said to me, she can see the angels sometimes.

I think its not good for me, and for her.And i dont know what to do, and what to say her.I never been a situations like this.
She told me, angels tell him what bad things happening, and she can change situations.First of all, i do protection mediations, secondly write this post.

I'm sorry, I should have asked if you and your friend are dedicated to Satan? It doesn't seem likely if angels are communicating with your friend?!
If not, I suggest that you both read www.joyofsatan.org and dedicate to Satan as this will immediately bring His protection around you.
Then proceed with the 40 day self empowerment program by HP hoodedcobra which includes the Aura of protection. You can then proceed with the banishing ritual; but know that any working of magick is not advisable unless dedicated to Satan.

Hail Satan!

Angels are BAD NEWS!

There are are many accounts down through history of them appearing to people imparting messages of doom and gloom about to happen, and then promising to help, only to leave the person in a worse situation...or at worse death.

They are malicious tricksters, only intent on causing harm and discord.

They are in reality the evil nordics who are at war with Satan and hate mankind.

My advice is to break off all communication with them and perform the banishing ritual which can be found on www.joyofsatan.org - just click on rituals.

Hail Satan!

Burn those bastards! do not take any risks!
I have a problem myself, probably with an angel that is evil incarnate.
Do not believe in what they say, do not follow them.
They are malicious as fu..

Maybe you should take your friend to the mental health clinic instead? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, January 18, 2018, 7:32 AM, wtauhexlldtybv2e4y2g7knllm7ye2akgrs5grbu@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

LOL XD!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 1:43 AM, Little Wolf littlewolf.666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Maybe you should take your friend to the mental health clinic instead? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, January 18, 2018, 7:32 AM, wtauhexlldtybv2e4y2g7knllm7ye2akgrs5grbu@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

The ennemy uses holograms to manipulate us

Be careful 

I've seen Angels that i am 100% sure is fake because of my know activities for Satan

You will always know when it is a Demon

They are picky and chances are that you never saw real angels

Le jeudi 18 janvier 2018 9h48, "C A P connorperry297@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a écrit :

I envy your situation, remember that. You have a possible conduit to the spiritual plane, why not determine if its true? If not that, then just be there for someone close enough to open up in such a way
On Jan 17, 2018 4:30 PM, "wtauhexlldtybv2e4y2g7knllm7ye2akgrs5grbu@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I think its not good for me, and for her..And i dont know what to do, and what to say her.I never been a situations like this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back