Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My dreams?

carri.capps

I've always had odd dreams, but now they've become more vivid and significant such as after my dad finding out I was a Satanist and our argument. A few nights after that, I had a dream that he had accepted me as I was and said I could be whatever religion I wanted. Then I had a dream about doing a kind of Satanic ritual. Then, a while later, I had a dream that my dad missed me. I saw him again later, and he never brought up the religious issue once, to my amazement. This happened over the course of two weeks.(I'll also see Father Enki in my dreams on occasion) I've had other odd dreams as well, but those were some of the oddest and probably some of the best. I've had two dreams with Greys in them (Which were most uncool and slightly freaky if they actually happened),one where they tried to kill me or something like that but(I'm guessing a Grey hybrid lady of sorts?) protected me, the other where one just tried to yank me out of my bed for who knows whatever reason. The off thing about that one was that I could actually feel myself moving around in my sleep. I also had a dream about my friend's dad (Who is deceased and who I have never seen) spoke to me and thanked me for being friends with his son. Maybe those meant something, maybe not. They seem interesting to me, I just thought I'd share them, but I could go on forever with this kind of thing. HAIL ENKI.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back