Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my dog got hit yesterday

Estella

To go back a little, I take my 3 dogs to work every day that i work. the mother and her 2 offsprigs. I take care of an older lady at her home and she loves dogs, well these 2 crazy dogs scape from the house yesterday, they have done it before, it was an accident... well when i was ready to go home, I heard a loud bump and a dog screaming, I knew what had happeng,he got hit by a car, i ran and he go up and his brother did not leave his side.
He was walking and bleading and all a could think was that my Lord Satan will make it better, I do not understand why it happen. Iam trying to meditate every day. He is ok the vet said that he did not have any broken bones, but his shoulder was out of joint. He may be coming home tomorrow or sat. I know that it could have been worse, I know that the enemy loves to see Satans children suffer. My questin is how can i protect my animals from getting hurt again?
Thank you for your answers

In His Name Enki
Estella

Daily for 40 days (for best results), in the hour of Sun preferably (or Venus, Jupiter, Mercury), put an aura of white-gold around your dogs and affirm something like "___, ___, and ___ are always completely safe, protected and healthy in every way". I'm not sure, but you might actually need to do each one individually. Someone else can correct me. You can start on this Sunday, since the moon will be waxing (it's new right now). And Sundays are a good day to begin something like this, and the moon won't be void.

Glad your dog is ok.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Estella" <nunoestella@... wrote:

To go back a little, I take my 3 dogs to work every day that i work. the mother and her 2 offsprigs. I take care of an older lady at her home and she loves dogs, well these 2 crazy dogs scape from the house yesterday, they have done it before, it was an accident... well when i was ready to go home, I heard a loud bump and a dog screaming, I knew what had happeng,he got hit by a car, i ran and he go up and his brother did not leave his side.
He was walking and bleading and all a could think was that my Lord Satan will make it better, I do not understand why it happen. Iam trying to meditate every day. He is ok the vet said that he did not have any broken bones, but his shoulder was out of joint. He may be coming home tomorrow or sat. I know that it could have been worse, I know that the enemy loves to see Satans children suffer. My questin is how can i protect my animals from getting hurt again?

In His Name Enki
Estella

Not to sound mean, but you could be more attentive to where your dogs are. Getting them neutered will get them to act less crazy. I have a German shepard and a chocalate lab, both were from the dog pound, and their policy is once a dog is adopted they neuter it. I let my dogs run around free in my yard and they never leave the area. To be fair I am outside when they are and I keep a close eye on them.
Sorry to hear about your dog, atleast it lived. Are there any dog parks in your area you could take them to? That's a good way to let them burn off some energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Estella" <nunoestella@... wrote:

In His Name Enki
Estella

...Hail Satan!!  Put aura of protection around your animals everyday, same as you do for yourself.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Estella <nunoestella@... wrote:

In His Name Enki
Estella

In His Name Enki
Estella
While most people think Satan doesn't care for small things in our life, I personally found out he does. He protected my cat from an attack from other cats. My cat was a gift from Satan and helped me understand so many things about myself. Satan cares for everything and this is a nice story. Same when I lost my dog, I virtually would never find him again, I charged my aura and called in Satan. When I was going back home thinking I would never find him again, he was sitting on the grass waiting for me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you L[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 11:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: my dog got hit yesterday

Daily for 40 days (for best results), in the hour of Sun preferably (or Venus, Jupiter, Mercury), put an aura of white-gold around your dogs and affirm something like "___, ___, and ___ are always completely safe, protected and healthy in every way". I'm not sure, but you might actually need to do each one individually. Someone else can correct me. You can start on this Sunday, since the moon will be waxing (it's new right now). And Sundays are a good day to begin something like this, and the moon won't be void.

Glad your dog is ok.

Hail Satan!

In His Name Enki
Estella

I love gardening! Congrats on being on a magazine cover!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Estella Nuno <nunoestella@... wrote:

Thank you Lidia, and all that answer me.  Yes I will start today Sunday the aura of protection.. Black Jack is doing great, consedering.  I have a great yard for them to run loose, since is all fence in... I own 5 dogs and they all fix.  and now 5 cats, 4  i found. the mama that i name Isis and her 3 baby kittens that someone left on the street...I am very careful w/ my dogs.  The dog ran away, because the daughter of the lady that i take care of, came home early and lifted the garage door. I was at the kitchen when i hear the commotion, the dogs are fox terriors and very playfull,  they are 3 years old, they still play like they are 6 months...Isis and the kittens will get fix soon...  I fell that i am a responsable animal caretaker..... I love animals a also have 3 birds, 50 gold fish  and a great flower garden.....if you look at the magazine "Winston Salem " Montly  the June issue, you will see my house on the front page, for the
flowers....it was a great surprise for me.....  but i owe it all to my Lord Satan, without him i will have nothing.....thank you again for all your answers, love in his name, Enki

Oh, I'm sorry! But I'm glad he wasn't seriously hurt. Yes, do the aura of protection for your animals too. Just visualize a white-gold aura around them, like you do for yourself, and affirm that they are protected at all times and in every way. make the affirmation in your own words of course, but that's basically all you have to do. Just make sure you do it every day, so it gets nice and strong. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: blackkat To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 7:54 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] my dog got hit yesterday
  ...Hail Satan!!  Put aura of protection around your animals everyday, same as you do for yourself.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Estella <nunoestella@... wrote:

In His Name Enki
Estella

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back