Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My discovery

tandt

We all have things that worry us, things that gives us discomfort and things that makes us regret. Its life, all these things are unavoidable.

But here is what i have discovered.

Simply by meditating even in difficult situations, will help a lot. I realized that certain things begin to take care of them selves. New solution, new ideas, feeling better, a clearer mind, will be the result.

When you meditate, you can deal with your problems from a better position.

Of course we have to act to solve the situation, but now you can act from a better position. It feels like the situation has lost all its weight. You start to operate smoothly.

Hail Father Satan, his knowledge is applicable at all times, in all situations.

We all have things that worry us, things that gives us discomfort and things that makes us regret. Its life, all these things are unavoidable.

But here is what i have discovered.

Simply by meditating even in difficult situations, will help a lot. I realized that certain things begin to take care of them selves. New solution, new ideas, feeling better, a clearer mind, will be the result.

When you meditate, you can deal with your problems from a better position.

Of course we have to act to solve the situation, but now you can act from a better position. It feels like the situation has lost all its weight. You start to operate smoothly.

Hail Father Satan, his knowledge is applicable at all times, in all situations.
Yes, when we meditate by accessing unconsciousness with our consciousness, we connect these two and our consciousness starts to manage unconsciousness like into eternal pool where is everything out of order, consciousness with order in it enters this pool and starts to bring order in everything it crosses its way, and making everything of use for itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back