Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My detication ritual story

Brittany

Hey, this is my first thread/comment on this e-group. I performed my ritual on Halloween, but I had to do it during the day, but I'm sure that's fine, cause it doesn't say anything on the JoS website about a specific time one should perform the ritual as far as I know. I also had to do it outside (in which case I was smart enough to bring a water bottle, a towel, and a band-aid if I needed it), on a very windy day, actually, but after searching around town for a nice secluded place (I had planned to perform that ritual and the many I will perform in the future at an abandoned metal processing plant that has just the loveliest scenery, but there was a police man near by, and the abandoned factory is "private property" on which I could get arrested, which is a likely case considering my car would be parked right next to the "no trespassing" signs, despite never hearing a single story about anyone getting caught at the factory. Then again, I don't get out much to hear many stories of the kinda of people who trespass, I've always been kinda a goody-two-shoes along with my friends...) I decided to perform my ritual up on the hill where my father used to have his studio (he's a camera man). He moved to Alabama recently, so he shutdown the studio up the hill next to my house. My house is pretty old, and used to be part of a farm, so next to the studio are two garages that used to be horse stalls. They're very aged, and their concrete flooring is broken up and uneven, with the addition of being coated in wonderfully flammable leaves (I'm being sarcastic, by the way, the leaves were a threat, obviously). I have and used two silver candles with beautiful decorative black markings on them, but it turned out the candles were actually white underneath the silver and black print, but I'm sure that is okay, too. Satan understands, I couldn't borrow my sister's red candle or she'd be suspicious. Anyway, I set it all up in the stall/garage, but since the leaves have fallen off the trees, there was a view from the house to the studio, so I still had to be careful not to be seen by my family (My family isn't really made of "dedicated" Christians or go to Church, they just assume anything related to Satan and Demons is negative). I had my car parked in front of the stall, but my car is just a little sedan, so they could see me if I stood, so I crouched nearly the entire time. I pushed some leaves in the stall/garage to the side where I set up for my ritual. I lit the two candles and started writing the prayer. Although the concrete flooring was coated in tiny speckles of dirt, and was a little moist from the humidity, so the paper I wrote the prayer on got a bit damp, but still burned well and quickly. I used a safety pin to prick myself and get the blood for my signature (that's ironic!). But, my arms are soft and tender, so I took the blood from my leg. From this experience, I would not suggest pins or needles to get the blood for your signature, because your body is likely the immidiately sense the tiny wound and close it before you can finish writing, even if you keep squeezing the wound to get more blood. However, also from experience, razors are freakishly painful, so perhaps you could give yourself a nose bleed or collect the blood from an earlier time for the signature, because I don't believe the JoS website said anything about having to get the blood out of you right then and there during the ritual. I also forgot to get a dry pen, so I used the blunt end of a paint brush I had laying around my house, which worked very well, actually. After my wound closed repeatedly and using the pin to open my skin for blood proved to be an awful experience (I'm not very tolerant of pain), I decided writing "Britt" as my signature would be enough. I wouldn't say I "barely got any blood on the paper" like I've read other Satanists have done, but I didn't exactly finish the signature, which I'm sure is also okay. But, I was so happy that I managed to write my name in blood that I burned the prayer before reciting it, but I technically recited it in my mind as I wrote it, didn't I? I'm sure that's okay too, as foolish as it was of me. Anyway, I did remember to say "so mote it be" and "hail Satan!" at the end of the ritual, fortunately. Again I made a fool of myself when I spilled warm wax from the candles onto my skirt and my car, but whatever, I was about to change for a Halloween party and if anyone saw the hot wax on my car, they would most likely assume it is the feces of a bird or something and not touch it or continue to look at it long enough to notice what it actually is (That, and I washed it off the car immidiately, because I like my car squeaky-clean). In the end, the ritual didn't go perfectly, but I am still pleased with how it went. The funny thing is, my family didn't realize I was gone! I couldn't be happier that I have finally renounced my previous allegiances with Christianity, and have made a formal commitment to Satan. I can't wait for what the future holds. Thank you for reading my post. HAIL SATAN!!

LOL the funniest thing happened after I did my ritual! I just finished and screamed HAIL SATAN as loud as I possibly could (we don't have neighbors so there's no chance of me ever being overheard usually). Anyhow, right afterwords- like two minutes later- there was this knock at the door, and it was Jehovas Witnesses! They only come to my house about twice a year cuz we live so far out, and of course they pick the day I dedicate myself to Father.... It's just so ironic!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brittany" <sinesith@... wrote:

Hey, this is my first thread/comment on this e-group. I performed my ritual on Halloween, but I had to do it during the day, but I'm sure that's fine, cause it doesn't say anything on the JoS website about a specific time one should perform the ritual as far as I know. I also had to do it outside (in which case I was smart enough to bring a water bottle, a towel, and a band-aid if I needed it), on a very windy day, actually, but after searching around town for a nice secluded place (I had planned to perform that ritual and the many I will perform in the future at an abandoned metal processing plant that has just the loveliest scenery, but there was a police man near by, and the abandoned factory is "private property" on which I could get arrested, which is a likely case considering my car would be parked right next to the "no trespassing" signs, despite never hearing a single story about anyone getting caught at the factory. Then again, I don't get out much to hear many stories of the kinda of people who trespass, I've always been kinda a goody-two-shoes along with my friends...) I decided to perform my ritual up on the hill where my father used to have his studio (he's a camera man). He moved to Alabama recently, so he shutdown the studio up the hill next to my house. My house is pretty old, and used to be part of a farm, so next to the studio are two garages that used to be horse stalls. They're very aged, and their concrete flooring is broken up and uneven, with the addition of being coated in wonderfully flammable leaves (I'm being sarcastic, by the way, the leaves were a threat, obviously). I have and used two silver candles with beautiful decorative black markings on them, but it turned out the candles were actually white underneath the silver and black print, but I'm sure that is okay, too. Satan understands, I couldn't borrow my sister's red candle or she'd be suspicious. Anyway, I set it all up in the stall/garage, but since the leaves have fallen off the trees, there was a view from the house to the studio, so I still had to be careful not to be seen by my family (My family isn't really made of "dedicated" Christians or go to Church, they just assume anything related to Satan and Demons is negative). I had my car parked in front of the stall, but my car is just a little sedan, so they could see me if I stood, so I crouched nearly the entire time. I pushed some leaves in the stall/garage to the side where I set up for my ritual. I lit the two candles and started writing the prayer. Although the concrete flooring was coated in tiny speckles of dirt, and was a little moist from the humidity, so the paper I wrote the prayer on got a bit damp, but still burned well and quickly. I used a safety pin to prick myself and get the blood for my signature (that's ironic!). But, my arms are soft and tender, so I took the blood from my leg. From this experience, I would not suggest pins or needles to get the blood for your signature, because your body is likely the immidiately sense the tiny wound and close it before you can finish writing, even if you keep squeezing the wound to get more blood. However, also from experience, razors are freakishly painful, so perhaps you could give yourself a nose bleed or collect the blood from an earlier time for the signature, because I don't believe the JoS website said anything about having to get the blood out of you right then and there during the ritual. I also forgot to get a dry pen, so I used the blunt end of a paint brush I had laying around my house, which worked very well, actually. After my wound closed repeatedly and using the pin to open my skin for blood proved to be an awful experience (I'm not very tolerant of pain), I decided writing "Britt" as my signature would be enough. I wouldn't say I "barely got any blood on the paper" like I've read other Satanists have done, but I didn't exactly finish the signature, which I'm sure is also okay. But, I was so happy that I managed to write my name in blood that I burned the prayer before reciting it, but I technically recited it in my mind as I wrote it, didn't I? I'm sure that's okay too, as foolish as it was of me. Anyway, I did remember to say "so mote it be" and "hail Satan!" at the end of the ritual, fortunately. Again I made a fool of myself when I spilled warm wax from the candles onto my skirt and my car, but whatever, I was about to change for a Halloween party and if anyone saw the hot wax on my car, they would most likely assume it is the feces of a bird or something and not touch it or continue to look at it long enough to notice what it actually is (That, and I washed it off the car immidiately, because I like my car squeaky-clean). In the end, the ritual didn't go perfectly, but I am still pleased with how it went. The funny thing is, my family didn't realize I was gone! I couldn't be happier that I have finally renounced my previous allegiances with Christianity, and have made a formal commitment to Satan. I can't wait for what the future holds. Thank you for reading my post. HAIL SATAN!!

haha good job, don't worry about the small mistakes you made or how everything wasn't perfect. Father Satan is the most understanding and loving deity one would of learn of, my own dedication ritual didn't go that well either haha. Welcome to the family of Satan sister!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

LOL the funniest thing happened after I did my ritual! I just finished and screamed HAIL SATAN as loud as I possibly could (we don't have neighbors so there's no chance of me ever being overheard usually). Anyhow, right afterwords- like two minutes later- there was this knock at the door, and it was Jehovas Witnesses! They only come to my house about twice a year cuz we live so far out, and of course they pick the day I dedicate myself to Father.... It's just so ironic!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brittany" <sinesith@ wrote:

see now thats why you ppl need to learn ya don't have to rip your skin open to do the ritual
its symbolic
the whole point of the ritual is to prove you have put your trust in father lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mythicdawnparadise" <mythicdawnparadise@... wrote:

haha good job, don't worry about the small mistakes you made or how everything wasn't perfect. Father Satan is the most understanding and loving deity one would of learn of, my own dedication ritual didn't go that well either haha. Welcome to the family of Satan sister!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brittany" <sinesith@ wrote:

Haha, I remember my dedication rather well. I showered beforehand, as a sign of respect. After that, I ran my index finger under hot water to soften the skin for when I would need the blood. Seeing that my room is very important to me, I decided that the ritual would take place in there.

I wrote out the prayer on a piece of drawing paper with a blue ink pen I just found sitting on a table. The black candles I got just before Hallowe'en, seeing that they're so hard to find at other times of the year. Unfortunately, they were not great quality. 
So I wrote the prayer, lit the candle, and got myself ready to stab myself with the almighty harpoon which was a syringe I snagged from the clinic that does blood work when they were not looking. For some reason, I completely pussied out and did not get any blood at all. But what counted was that I wrote and said the prayer with my heart. Next, I burnt the paper in the candle which almost caused my bed sheets to become alight. Thank goodness my hand didn't pussy out in grabbing the flaming paper before it did its work. Then the ashes meshed in with the candle wax.
HahaFrom: mythicdawnparadise <mythicdawnparadise@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 7:09:51 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: My detication ritual story

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Brittany" <sinesith@ wrote:

Hey, this is my first thread/comment on this e-group. I performed my ritual on Halloween, but I had to do it during the day, but I'm sure that's fine, cause it doesn't say anything on the JoS website about a specific time one should perform the ritual as far as I know. I also had to do it outside (in which case I was smart enough to bring a water bottle, a towel, and a band-aid if I needed it), on a very windy day, actually, but after searching around town for a nice secluded place (I had planned to perform that ritual and the many I will perform in the future at an abandoned metal processing plant that has just the loveliest scenery, but there was a police man near by, and the abandoned factory is "private property" on which I could get arrested, which is a likely case considering my car would be parked right next to the "no trespassing" signs, despite never hearing a single story about anyone getting caught at the factory. Then again, I don't get out much to hear many stories of the kinda of people who trespass, I've always been kinda a goody-two-shoes along with my friends...) I decided to perform my ritual up on the hill where my father used to have his studio (he's a camera man). He moved to Alabama recently, so he shutdown the studio up the hill next to my house. My house is pretty old, and used to be part of a farm, so next to the studio are two garages that used to be horse stalls. They're very aged, and their concrete flooring is broken up and uneven, with the addition of being coated in wonderfully flammable leaves (I'm being sarcastic, by the way, the leaves were a threat, obviously). I have and used two silver candles with beautiful decorative black markings on them, but it turned out the candles were actually white underneath the silver and black print, but I'm sure that is okay, too. Satan understands, I couldn't borrow my sister's red candle or she'd be suspicious. Anyway, I set it all up in the stall/garage, but since the leaves have fallen off the trees, there was a view from the house to the studio, so I still had to be careful not to be seen by my family (My family isn't really made of "dedicated" Christians or go to Church, they just assume anything related to Satan and Demons is negative). I had my car parked in front of the stall, but my car is just a little sedan, so they could see me if I stood, so I crouched nearly the entire time. I pushed some leaves in the stall/garage to the side where I set up for my ritual. I lit the two candles and started writing the prayer. Although the concrete flooring was coated in tiny speckles of dirt, and was a little moist from the humidity, so the paper I wrote the prayer on got a bit damp, but still burned well and quickly. I used a safety pin to prick myself and get the blood for my signature (that's ironic!). But, my arms are soft and tender, so I took the blood from my leg. From this experience, I would not suggest pins or needles to get the blood for your signature, because your body is likely the immidiately sense the tiny wound and close it before you can finish writing, even if you keep squeezing the wound to get more blood. However, also from experience, razors are freakishly painful, so perhaps you could give yourself a nose bleed or collect the blood from an earlier time for the signature, because I don't believe the JoS website said anything about having to get the blood out of you right then and there during the ritual. I also forgot to get a dry pen, so I used the blunt end of a paint brush I had laying around my house, which worked very well, actually. After my wound closed repeatedly and using the pin to open my skin for blood proved to be an awful experience (I'm not very tolerant of pain), I decided writing "Britt" as my signature would be enough. I wouldn't say I "barely got any blood on the paper" like I've read other Satanists have done, but I didn't exactly finish the signature, which I'm sure is also okay. But, I was so happy that I managed to write my name in blood that I burned the prayer before reciting it, but I technically recited it in my mind as I wrote it, didn't I? I'm sure that's okay too, as foolish as it was of me. Anyway, I did remember to say "so mote it be" and "hail Satan!" at the end of the ritual, fortunately. Again I made a fool of myself when I spilled warm wax from the candles onto my skirt and my car, but whatever, I was about to change for a Halloween party and if anyone saw the hot wax on my car, they would most likely assume it is the feces of a bird or something and not touch it or continue to look at it long enough to notice what it actually is (That, and I washed it off the car immidiately, because I like my car squeaky-clean) . In the end, the ritual didn't go perfectly, but I am still pleased with how it went. The funny thing is, my family didn't realize I was gone! I couldn't be happier that I have finally renounced my previous allegiances with Christianity, and have made a formal commitment to Satan. I can't wait for what the future holds. Thank you for reading my post. HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back