Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Dedication Ritual, Autumn Equinox 2024

Isisd

Today, Autumn Equinox 2024, at twilight, I dedicated my soul to Satan and the Great Gods and Goddesses of the Universe. May this path guide me in this life and the other, to experience Truth and Divinity in eternity.
980dd4fac07d1b626247f6cdef6ba410.jpg

"But remember the oath we swore... Swore in a temple now lost under the sea, were great Orion shall rule no more. We swore to share the lot of him who stole fire from heaven, that man should not live in darkness."
"These things are mysteries: that man can obey the priests blindly, and the laws they make, and live in ignorance, or he can disobey willfully, following the bringer of Light, and bear the sufferings of the Wheel of Rebirth. And look-" He pointed upward, to where the figure of the Greater-than-Gods swung, the three stars of purity and righteousness and choice in his belt.
"He stands there still, though his temple is gone; and look, there the Wheel swings through his revolving path, even though the earth below may writhe in torment and cast temples and cities and mankind into a fiery death. And we have built here a new temple, so that his wisdom need never die."
-The Mists of Avalon 1982
d25ab580b2bdbb094699250615a88da5.jpg

May the Gods bless your Initiation brother.

May the Gods bless your Initiation brother.
Thank you, High Priest Hooded Cobra!
Congratulations! It's one of the most beautiful days for Dedication. May the Gods bless your Initiation, brother.
It is indeed, thank you very much brother.
What great news! I'm so happy for you! I wish you the best things! :D
Hail Satanas, may He illuminate your path with His light, which is the brightest! <3
Hail Satan!

Oggi, equinozio d'autunno 2024, al crepuscolo, ho dedicato la mia anima a Satana e ai Grandi Dei e Dee dell'Universo. Possa questo percorso guidarmi in questa vita e nell'altra, per sperimentare la Verità e la Divinità nell'eternità.
View attachment 4114
"Ma ricorda il giuramento che abbiamo fatto... Giurato in un tempio ora perduto sotto il mare, dove il grande Orione non avrebbe più regnato. Abbiamo giurato di condividere la sorte di colui che rubò il fuoco dal cielo, affinché l'uomo non vivesse nell'oscurità."
"Queste cose sono misteri: che l'uomo possa obbedire ciecamente ai sacerdoti e alle leggi che essi emanano, e vivere nell'ignoranza, oppure possa disobbedire volontariamente, seguendo il portatore di Luce, e sopportare le sofferenze della Ruota della Rinascita. E guarda..." Indicò verso l'alto, dove oscillava la figura del Più Grande degli Dei, con le tre stelle di purezza, rettitudine e scelta nella cintura.
"Egli sta lì immobile, sebbene il suo tempio sia scomparso; e guarda, lì la Ruota gira attraverso il suo percorso rotante, anche se la terra sottostante può contorcersi nel tormento e gettare templi, città e umanità in una morte ardente. E noi abbiamo costruito qui un nuovo tempio, così che la sua saggezza non debba mai morire."
-Le nebbie di Avalon 1982
View attachment 4111
Sono così felice per te. Il mio giorno è stato il 23 settembre, oggi sono esattamente due anni. Sono cresciuta molto come donna e come anima, e c'è ancora molto da fare, ma è un percorso di vita davvero magico e meraviglioso. È sempre emozionante leggere di coloro che si uniscono alla famiglia.
Che gli Dei ti guidino e ti proteggano sempre

I rewrite it in English, forgive me 😅

I am very happy for you. My day was September 23rd, today is exactly two years. I have grown a lot as a woman and as a soul, and there is still a lot to do, but it is a truly magical and beautiful life path. It is always exciting to read about those who join the family.
May the Gods always guide and protect you

Sono così felice per te. Il mio giorno è stato il 23 settembre, oggi sono esattamente due anni. Sono cresciuta molto come donna e come anima, e c'è ancora molto da fare, ma è un percorso di vita davvero magico e meraviglioso. È sempre emozionante leggere di coloro che si uniscono alla famiglia.
Che gli Dei ti guidino e ti proteggano sempre
Grazie mille!

Congratulations brother! But you shouldn't quote the Mists of Avalon, considering (((who))) the author was.
Thank you brother! Unfortunately, I know of the author's allegations. When I first discovered about them, I was full of resentment, cause this is one of my favorite fantasy's, and I read it when I didn't know any of it. However, some quotes of this book give me deep Satanic inspiration and, regarding these, I force myself to separate the author at from them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back