Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my creseant moon scar...

kurtcort93

ok this is about the creseant moon shaped scar on my right elbow i have had it since i was born.at 5years old i started to notice it had a strange effect on me during the moons creseant phase. and its has started to give off and odd feeling of strangeth in my right arm as if it has a bit of the creseantt moons energy in it somehow... any way a few days ago i noticed its size has grown not sure how but it also gave me the feeling that my elemental darkness eneergy is contacted with the moon somehow. ok i just want to know could this scar be a sign of the creseant moon itself (it feels that way) , and could it accually have a certian effect on me later if its size grows more???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
ok this is about the creseant moon shaped scar on my right elbow i have had it since i was born.at 5years old i started to notice it had a strange effect on me during the moons creseant phase. and its has started to give off and odd feeling of strangeth in my right arm as if it has a bit of the creseantt moons energy in it somehow... any way a few days ago i noticed its size has grown not sure how but it also gave me the feeling that my elemental darkness eneergy is contacted with the moon somehow. ok i just want to know could this scar be a sign of the creseant moon itself (it feels that way) , and could it accually have a certian effect on me later if its size grows more???
Don't know, but it sounds awesome. Have you tried contacting Father, or a Demon in that matter?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back