Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my brothers and sisters we got an infiltrator here....

deathgodlolfml

about a 5 days ago replayed to a post and for 3 days now this xtian dombass has been trying to convert me lol can you guys believe that ! the bastard said to hell with all of us! and i replied back hell yes we're all going to hell i'm looking forward to it! anyway let's get this f*cker baned the e mail is .christopher@... lol the fu#keer HAIL SATAN

It that sharon.christopher @ hotmail.com ??She sent me a link to some debunked video about a supposed ex-buddhist monk who saw "buddha" in the xian version of hell (as if that fictitious buddha was real, LOL). Too bad I tried to show her the truth and gave links to exposing christianity and other sites and she doesn't listen :( Just ignored her after that and marked her email as spam. Some people are obviously so brainwashed by christ-insanity that it's like talking to the wall.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

about a 5 days ago replayed to a post and for 3 days now this xtian dombass has been trying to convert me lol can you guys believe that ! the bastard said to hell with all of us! and i replied back hell yes we're all going to hell i'm looking forward to it! anyway let's get this f*cker baned the e mail is .christopher@... lol the fu#keer HAIL SATAN

lol yes thats the one.'' sigh'' the world we live in now..........HAIL SATAN From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 10:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: my brothers and sisters we got an infiltrator here....

It that sharon.christopher @ hotmail.com ??She sent me a link to some debunked video about a supposed ex-buddhist monk who saw "buddha" in the xian version of hell (as if that fictitious buddha was real, LOL). Too bad I tried to show her the truth and gave links to exposing christianity and other sites and she doesn't listen :( Just ignored her after that and marked her email as spam. Some people are obviously so brainwashed by christ-insanity that it's like talking to the wall.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back