Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my aura

I may be new to satanism but i was always able to faintly see my aura. It appears to me to be black. Now I herd that a black aura is a bad thing to have and i was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.

Yea a black aura is quite negative. In JOS, there are meditations to clean your aura and cleanse it from negative shit. Its under the meditation section for beginners. Hope that helps dude.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 8:52:17 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] my aura

I may be new to satanism but i was always able to faintly see my aura. It appears to me to be black. Now I herd that a black aura is a bad thing to have and i was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.

Just curious cause you seem to know about auras...my aura is always a really really REALLY light purple...like a milky white that is barely tinted purple...do you know what that means? My ex-boyfriend said something about innocence or something...I'm not sure...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Apathy Aerosmith <breakthevow@... wrote:

Yea a black aura is quite negative. In JOS, there are meditations to clean your aura and cleanse it from negative shit. Its under the meditation section for beginners. Hope that helps dude.

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 8:52:17 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] my aura

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back