Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music for Satan?

Glimmer Larue

It seems to be harder than ever to find any true Satanic music, especially other than metal. Music is one of the most powerful ways I have been close to Satan. But there is so little music I can find about him and our worship. I listen to Behemoth and Ghost, but i'd like more artists. Anyone know of any musicians, metal and not? Also, is Ghost legit? Or is it jewish with a Satanic label slapped on it?

@ Glimmer
I've never really gotten into the black metal/death metal music. I actually feel classical music is VERY Satanic. I often listen to it while performing RTRs and I LOVE IT! So beautiful and powerful (to me). This is coming from someone who never in a million years thought I would enjoy that type of music, but I guess I never gave it a fair shot until recently. It started with: "The Devil's Trill Sonata" I typed that into Pandora and I just let it ride thumbs up what I feel and thumbs down what I don't and it's quite enjoyable for me. Don't doubt something till you try it. ?!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

I'm looking to make some satanic music, but I'm saving for a new mic I kinda fell off the underground lately. I'll post on here when I make a EP or Mixtape look out for me

-Corpse aka yung overdose aka lil gloomy 
On Oct 10, 2016, at 11:33 AM, Glimmer Larue itzglimmerlarue@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It seems to be harder than ever to find any true Satanic music, especially other than metal. Music is one of the most powerful ways I have been close to Satan. But there is so little music I can find about him and our worship. I listen to Behemoth and Ghost, but i'd like more artists. Anyone know of any musicians, metal and not? Also, is Ghost legit? Or is it jewish with a Satanic label slapped on it?

Ghost is not legit and Behemoth may have tried to be earlier on.No true Satanic band would get that kind of exposure and become the go-to band for anyone wanting to listen to Satanic music.Metallica may very well be but they hide it if so.The least blasphemous metal band I know is Akercocke.

I don't know about Ghost. I had heard of Behemoth... Man some crap they sang in the lyrics... I remember this vividly.

A Satanic band I'd say is SepticFlesh. They are not openly Satanic, but they have songs like Prometheus, Anubis and such; and also I had heard them live and daaamn, there's just such nice energy from their music... Definitely recommended.

A Brother of ours (a friend of mine) also likes the band Rotting christ. Hmm, not really to my taste. I wouldn't call them Satanic either. Just anti-christian.

You can find many PAGAN bands out there though. They don't really know 100% of the truth as we do, but most of them are aware that what the catholic/christian church have named "Demons" are actually our Pagan Gods.

Now not much of this could be satanic, but you have
Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin
Hotel California - (forgot the bands name :( )

I don't like death metal myself, I like some metal, but it must be a nice song and it must have melody. (That's why you won't find tons of songs from one band on my pc).

This is what a friend send me a while ago (it has more songs in the playlist):
Miracle Of Sound - Sirona (Celtic Metal Song)  
OMNIA (Official) - Earth Warrior 
They look a bit like junks but the song is good though.  Inkubus Sukkubus - Io Pan   
I've been looking through this thread as of the last few days, trying to find a little difference to my playlist:
Music That Holds Importance : JoyofSatan666   
And there I got these from:
Faun - Walpurgisnacht (Director's Cut)
TÝR - Hold The Heathen Hammer High (Official)
 (Although not too sure about this one - might have been from another thread:)
Rachmaninoff plays Piano Concerto 2   It also mentions Mozart and Beethoven in the thread, as for classical music artists.

I realized that what one likes and what one considers 'satanic' seems half of the time an opinion so, if it feels good to you I think it'd be fine.

Good luck in finding what suits you!

---In [email protected], <curbstompchrist666@... wrote :

@ Glimmer
I've never really gotten into the black metal/death metal music. I actually feel classical music is VERY Satanic. I often listen to it while performing RTRs and I LOVE IT! So beautiful and powerful (to me). This is coming from someone who never in a million years thought I would enjoy that type of music, but I guess I never gave it a fair shot until recently. It started with: "The Devil's Trill Sonata" I typed that into Pandora and I just let it ride thumbs up what I feel and thumbs down what I don't and it's quite enjoyable for me. Don't doubt something till you try it. ?!

Hail Satan!!!

Equilibrium - Nordheim   
Another one.. A time where I was annoyed by some 'modern' music stuck in my head someone send me this and said it'd help to kick it out. And strangely enough it worked. Might not be your style but hey everyone is different and personally I'd break and burn every radio if it annoys me but you can't always do that.

@Jay. I decided to listen to the Devils Trill Violin Sonata on Jewtube, I have heard the story about Satan visiting and inspiring the composer in a dream. Interestingly the file I saw has 6.66 million views. Beautiful piece of music of course!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 4:26 am, Jay Eff curbstompchrist666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  @ Glimmer

Hail Satan!!!

Aw man, that sucks. I really love Ghost.
On Oct 11, 2016 7:35 PM, "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I don't know about Ghost. I had heard of Behemoth... Man some crap they sang in the lyrics... I remember this vividly.

A Satanic band I'd say is SepticFlesh. They are not openly Satanic, but they have songs like Prometheus, Anubis and such; and also I had heard them live and daaamn, there's just such nice energy from their music... Definitely recommended.

A Brother of ours (a friend of mine) also likes the band Rotting christ. Hmm, not really to my taste. I wouldn't call them Satanic either. Just anti-christian.

You can find many PAGAN bands out there though. They don't really know 100% of the truth as we do, but most of them are aware that what the catholic/christian church have named "Demons" are actually our Pagan Gods.

I would indeed judge on the feeling the music gives of a certain band. Behemoth put on a Satanic act, but Nergal, the singer said in a interview he thanked xtianity for Satanism. I was like; wtf!!?? I don't know if this was a act or him being serious. But another interview was called; And that's how Satan wins. He was talking seriously about how Satan helped him in Poland I believe to win a court case against a xtian government. So I think he is either deceiving the media, or just being sarcastic. I really think Nergal isn't dumb and believes Father Satan is more than just a archetype. In one of the live performances of 'Blow your trumpets Gabriel' Satan's sigil in blue color was on the stage. Anyways I love metal music and the Satanic themes. As long as everybody chants; Hail Satan, its good to me!

Hail Satan, and all Gods and Goddesses of Duat!!!
Heil Hitler, Sieg Heil!

On Wed, 10/12/16, tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music for Satan?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 2:35 AM

I don't know about
Ghost. I had heard of Behemoth... Man some crap they sang in
the lyrics... I remember this vividly.

A Satanic band I'd say is SepticFlesh. They
are not openly Satanic, but they have songs like Prometheus,
Anubis and such; and also I had heard them live and daaamn,
there's just such nice energy from their music...
Definitely recommended.

A
Brother of ours (a friend of mine) also likes the band
Rotting christ. Hmm, not really to my taste. I wouldn't
call them Satanic either. Just anti-christian.

You can find many PAGAN bands
out there though. They don't really know 100% of the
truth as we do, but most of them are aware that what the
catholic/christian church have named "Demons" are
actually our Pagan Gods.

Take your pick of nothing, because you will find the closer you get to Satan and Spiritually Advance you will find that no band out there is truly Satanic except for the bands that fellow Spiritual Satanists have made, and compose for. Believe me there is one member here who is a True Spiritual Satanist and has a Black Metal band.

I haven't seen him for a while though, I wonder what's going on..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back