Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music for Meditation

eduardoquinonez88

Is any type of music good/great for meditations.? I just don't want to do my meditations to some Xtain shit that either blocks my progress and/or distorts it in a negative way.

Hail Satan!!

Its better to have silence and for you to be completely focused on what your doing when your meditating, do more void meditation.  

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 7:19 PM, "eduardoquinonez88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is any type of music good/great for meditations.? I just don't want to do my meditations to some Xtain shit that either blocks my progress and/or distorts it in a negative way.

Hail Satan!!

I meditate to music sometimes, just to mix it up and not get bored. I listen to a lot of mixes and instrumental soundtracks, where there's no lyrics as I find that they distract me. I also listen to music I've listened to before, whereas new music I "test" out by listening at a different time. Just to become familiar with it, and have no surprises or sudden "jolts" while meditating. I hope I've come across clear enough. :3
Hail Satan!

On Monday, December 15, 2014 8:21 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Its better to have silence and for you to be completely focused on what your doing when your meditating, do more void meditation.  

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 7:19 PM, "eduardoquinonez88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Whilst this is helpful initially, it also pays to become accustomed to concentrating in environments that are distracting.

I agree that when starting out silence or white noise is better but as you advance there should certainly be efforts made to meditate when there is noise etc. as this broadens the amount of time that can be spent meditating and enables one to draw strong focus even in the midst of commotion.

This is helpful if you are required to perform magic or direct energy in a situation that may not be conducive to silence ie in the street during a confrontation etc. Personally I have always meditated to music but like Magus Immortalis find that lyrical music is distracting and choose to listen to long instrumental or electronic music mixes that have seamless transitions between tracks etc to avoid it being too disruptive. That said I also have conditioned myself to meditating when the kids are running about screaming and playing and when other things are going on although the television and the jew filth that it spews almost always breaks my concentration and thus not alot of that gets watched in my house.

Above all, finding a method that works for you is of sole importance, after all each of us walks an individual path whereby our individual expression is able to shine in everything that we do and that should carry over into all parts of what we do...

HAIL SATAN!

My personal opinion only:  Music is a distraction from true meditation and distorts your ability to focus completely.  The amount of focus you have increases the value of your meditation.  If I felt the need for background music, it would mean that I would be doing more Void Meditation.

Great music.I am a fan of the music of Skyrim, Oblivion, and Morrowind.HS/88!

On Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:22 PM, "thompson1926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Heya guys, if anyone wants some very calming and beautiful orchestral music to listen to while they meditate I highly suggest this: The Elder Scrolls Online - FULL Soundtrack (1080p HD) It's a soundtrack of a game but it's amazing :)HAIL SATAN!! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back