Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music and meditation

Jake1

I was wondering if i can listen to music when im meditating helping impower my aura and chakras or just help me focus on anything that im doing. There was a couple times when my music was on and i startd to clean my aura i felt a diffrent kind of energy more powerful i think and my body kinda got the chills and my head got a real tingly feeling 4 bout 5-10 secs then it would come back agin then go away it was almost like little high i got off it. And i was thinking can i apply the song into my aura like acting, doing or sumthin like that the artist on the song says and help impower myself? I know music isnt just music if u listen to certain artists. You can do this with drugs i have done in the past before i did my dedication it helpd wake up my inner but now since i learnd useing drugs puts holes in your aura i was wondering if i can do the same with meditation? If anyone knows what im talking about please help

Hail Satan!

Definitely use music. I meditate with music and also without. I have a collection of music on my iPod that "speaks" to me, you might say, especially for meditation purposes. Feel free to use music.

Later on, however, you should also learn to meditate w/o music because, like any kind of props, you don't want to be in a position where you cannot meditate (or do a working) unless you have your props & conditions are "just right". When you can meditate well both with and w/o music, then take your pick. One day you might want to use music while on another day you don't.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jake <beast20999@... wrote:

I was wondering if i can listen to music when im meditating helping impower my aura and chakras or just help me focus on anything that im doing. There was a couple times when my music was on and i startd to clean my aura i felt a diffrent kind of energy more powerful i think and my body kinda got the chills and my head got a real tingly feeling 4 bout 5-10 secs then it would come back agin then go away it was almost like little high i got off it. And i was thinking can i apply the song into my aura like acting, doing or sumthin like that the artist on the song says and help impower myself? I know music isnt just music if u listen to certain artists. You can do this with drugs i have done in the past before i did my dedication it helpd wake up my inner but now since i learnd useing drugs puts holes in your aura i was wondering if i can do the same with meditation? If anyone knows what im talking about please help

Hail Satan!

If you think that music will supplement your meditations well, then by all means do it :) especially if it gives you an enjoyable change of perspective.. Which is all getting high really is.
People with weak minds get holes in their auras, as long as you meditate and empower your aura you aren't going to have any problems with having a weak one. Satan placed drugs on this planet for a reason, use them well. I recommend Food of the Gods, by Terence McKenna.
Hail Satan!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Jake <beast20999@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:25:59 -0800To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation

Hail Satan!

That is true on this issue of drugs but you should not use them as the only way to reach either trance or deep meditation but i am very sure that you are aware of that.

But as with drugs there comes a line between use for pleasure which i see nothing wrong with but once afterwards you must clense your aura and focus on patching any if so holes in your aura since they most likely will be used by the enemy to attack you either psychically or physically

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:57:10 AM GMT+0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation

If you think that music will supplement your meditations well, then by all means do it :) especially if it gives you an enjoyable change of perspective.. Which is all getting high really is.
People with weak minds get holes in their auras, as long as you meditate and empower your aura you aren't going to have any problems with having a weak one. Satan placed drugs on this planet for a reason, use them well. I recommend Food of the Gods, by Terence McKenna.
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:25:59
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation

Hail Satan!

Listen to
Dissection - God of Forbidden light http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Cln8jJrQY

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 8:57:10 PM

Hail Satan!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Jake <beast20999@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:25:59 -0800To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation

Hail Satan!

listening to dimmu-borgit in sorte diaboli full album because it will surely build the motivation inside you because all the song's lyrics are with twists and double meanings

Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 12:04:23 PM

Listen to

Hail Satan!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Jake <beast20999@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:25:59 -0800To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation

Hail Satan!

FUKIN AWESOME! Do believe I just found a new favorite band! Thanx
HAIL LORD SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:34:23 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation
  Listen to

Hail Satan!

I LOVE how Dimmu Borgir keeps getting brought up on here. I am driving back from the hotel we stayed at after a Dimmu and Enslaved concert. Let me tell you all that the Satanic energy in that theater was making me have kundalini surges like crazy. It was EPIC!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: anandha shankar <ashankar88@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:26:03 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation
  listening to dimmu-borgit in sorte diaboli full album because it will surely build the motivation inside you because all the song's lyrics are with twists and double meanings

Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 12:04:23 PM

Listen to

Hail Satan!

Dissection are a great band.  If you want some really good meditating music, try listening to Summoning.  Any album will suffice, but my favorites are "Oath Bound" with the song "Land of the Dead" and another album that I like is"Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame".  Both of those albums are really good.   HAIL SATAN!!!!  
----- Original Message ----- From: Mica Enriquez To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:34 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation
  Listen to

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: Jake <beast20999@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:25:59 -0800 To: [email protected]<[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music and meditation

Hail Satan!

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1170 / Virus Database: 426/3283 - Release Date: 11/27/10

My senenses are more responsive to sound and music. I use certain type of calming, soothing slow music to meditate, sometime om chanting. I play spinning sound loop and listen to it to visualise my chakras spinning. it also helps me to get rid of disturbing noice around me. Sound and music helps me a lot in this process. rarely I meditate without sound or music. could there be any problem following this path to meditate?
i appreciate your suggestions.
thanks.
Hail Satan!

Sound is very powerful. Hence (for me anyways) the most powerful meditations are those that include chanting or vibrating sounds. Music does this too and Yes, I'm aware most music is weaponized by the enemy. But still, there is some, I personally think instrumental is best, is very useful. But it's personal to people. Some find heavy metal works for them, where I would HATE it. Its personal. Nothing wrong with that! Double edged sword. Works for the enemy, works for us too. Sound and vibration is VERY powerful and will amplify your meditations. I personally have specific instrumentals that I listen to when doing RTR's or Meditations. Helps a lot and the longer I use it the stronger it gets. So no, I don't personally think there is any problem with music and meditation.
HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back