Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music and Energy

Em

Does anyone think that it is possible that while meditating or charging items that energy can be derived from music?

Yes I do it all the time!

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Em <rawr_deathnote@... wrote:
  Does anyone think that it is possible that while meditating or charging items that energy can be derived from music?

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Yes it can be done, I have not done it personally but I know how I would if I were to do so. Everything is made of energy, all energy vibrates and has a particular frequency to it. The frequency is an energy signature. Fire has a frequency, energy made to match this frequency will become more like fire, to give an example.

You could easily gather energy between your palm chakras, tune into the music you are listening to and feel the specific energy the music gives off. Feel the energy you are working with becoming like the music you are listening to et voila(there you go); you have energy corresponding to the music you are listening to.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BELISAMA
HAIL BELENUS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Em" <rawr_deathnote@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back