Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Murder of Münevver Karabulut and Jewish Ritual

Diskriminant

Website
diskriminant99.wixsite.com
17-year-old high school student Münevver Karabulut was killed by Cem Garipoğlu on March 3, 2009.[2] After the murder was heard, attention was drawn to the Turkish public and a great reaction occurred. But insteresting part that murder is,
"Rezan Epözdemir, one of the lawyers of the case, said in his program with Fatih Altaylı that the murder bore the symptoms of the Unleavened Mass (mayasız ayini), which he claimed was a Jewish ritual, and that this was also recorded in the court records. Allegedly, in this ritual, the 18-year-old male in the family kills a young virgin girl to prove his maturity.[8][9]

After committing the murder, Cem Garipoğlu threw the body into the garbage container near the site where his grandfather and grandmother lived in Etiler. According to lawyer Rezan Epözdemir, he claimed that Cem Garipoğlu's leaving the body in front of his grandmother's house was one of the signs of the ritual to prove his maturity.[8]"

But I couldn't find any information about this ritual on the internet. Is there really such a ritual?

17-year-old high school student Münevver Karabulut was killed by Cem Garipoğlu on March 3, 2009.[2] After the murder was heard, attention was drawn to the Turkish public and a great reaction occurred. But insteresting part that murder is,
"Rezan Epözdemir, one of the lawyers of the case, said in his program with Fatih Altaylı that the murder bore the symptoms of the Unleavened Mass (mayasız ayini), which he claimed was a Jewish ritual, and that this was also recorded in the court records. Allegedly, in this ritual, the 18-year-old male in the family kills a young virgin girl to prove his maturity.[8][9]

After committing the murder, Cem Garipoğlu threw the body into the garbage container near the site where his grandfather and grandmother lived in Etiler. According to lawyer Rezan Epözdemir, he claimed that Cem Garipoğlu's leaving the body in front of his grandmother's house was one of the signs of the ritual to prove his maturity.[8]"

But I couldn't find any information about this ritual on the internet. Is there really such a ritual?
Jews only deserve so many RTRs; but they never deserved our attention and our curiosity.

If you think about it, you could go to Google and read all the articles that talk about this ritual for half an hour, OR you could read some sermon by one of our High Priests that perhaps you missed. The difference is that if you focus on Jewish shit, it's like your focus is on something dirty that gets you nowhere. If you focus on Satanism, it may improve your psychological and mental status (due to knowledge and better views on life).

This doesn't mean you have to obsess over anything specific of course, the point here is to let go of the negative things and focus on the positive.

Even a simple chat with a friend on the phone can be much better than studying some Jewish rubbish for half an hour only to see how filthy Jews can prove to be (spoiler: there is no limit). You would never go to a rubbish bin and ask yourself: "I wonder how much rubbish people manage to throw away in a day?", because rummaging through the rubbish would make you vomit, disgusted, and make you feel dirty. And maybe if you spent your days rummaging through bins every now and then, just to check, it could even make you psychologically ill.

Browsing through Jewish stuff is worse than rummaging through the garbage looking for the most disgusting waste bag. And there is no reason to waste your time and focus on such depravity.

My response to your topic was long, but I wanted you to understand my point of view on why you should spend your time more "happily".

It doesn't matter. Knowing what else they do and have done, would it surprise you? Does it matter what they call their blood libel?

Jews are cowards, and they have been famous for it, since the beginning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back