Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Multivitamins good or bad?

sammywolfboy

i've been taking multivitamins but i wondered today are they good for you as they say you are or is it kike bullshit?

Well, I have read many times that many multiviramins are synthetic and cannot be processes by the body. Its Best to get your vitamins by taking herbs and such and eating balanced diet of meats (organic is best) veggies and fruits. Dairy as well.I take herbal capsules as well.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 9:44 PM EDT sammywolfboy wrote:

i've been taking multivitamins but i wondered today are they good for you as they say you are or is it kike bullshit?

Also power meditation and yoga will providr your body with what it needs to function well. Over time ofcourse.

Also power meditation and yoga will providr your body with what it needs to function well. Over time ofcourse.

They are good for you, but your body doesn't absorb them as well as they do from food. They're really meant to be used if you can't get the necessary nutrients from your daily diet, and it requires so much to have an adverse affect on your body that you could eat a multivitamin everyday along with a perfect diet, and wouldn't be in any danger. Some vitamins have actually been used in extremely high-doses as a way to treat cancer in patients:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034663_IV_vi ... tment.html

So, in final answer to your question, vitamins keep you alive, healthy, and happy. multivitamins may or may not be able to be digested by your body depending on how they are made, and I recommend you research each individual ingredient in the vitamin and determine if it is healthy for you, or if it is poison.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@... wrote:

Turns out they can be bad for youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ehzZ3yNyw
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 11:54:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Multivitamins good or bad?
  They are good for you, but your body doesn't absorb them as well as they do from food. They're really meant to be used if you can't get the necessary nutrients from your daily diet, and it requires so much to have an adverse affect on your body that you could eat a multivitamin everyday along with a perfect diet, and wouldn't be in any danger. Some vitamins have actually been used in extremely high-doses as a way to treat cancer in patients:

So, in final answer to your question, vitamins keep you alive, healthy, and happy. multivitamins may or may not be able to be digested by your body depending on how they are made, and I recommend you research each individual ingredient in the vitamin and determine if it is healthy for you, or if it is poison.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@... wrote:

From what i rememeber reading quite a while back, we don't absorb all of the nutrients we get from them because we can only take in so many at a time, so its possible you may be not getting the full effect of the vitamins. I take vitamins from time to time not as often as i feel i should but on alot of the labels of the ones i take, it says to take it before a meal, so take that as you will.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@ wrote:

As a general rule I would say try and get all your nutritional requirements from your diet. I am personally very skeptical about this stuff. If you are confirmed to be lacking in a certain vitamin then maybe look at it. Often it is not just the taking of a vitamin, your body may have trouble absorbing it.

And then of course there is the marketing behind it. We are constantly told we are "deficient" in order to sell more pills.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Turns out they can be bad for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ehzZ3yNyw

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@ wrote:

i would say healthy non processed whole foods are healthier. but vitamins are healthy I would recommend a more green and natural version puritans pride green source multivitamin and minerals.Z

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 3, 2013, at 4:42 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Turns out they can be bad for youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ehzZ3yNyw
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@... wrote:

I remember reading Satan told Maxine to take multivitamins for the copper or something. And unless you eat ultra healthy you should take a vitamin supplement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@... wrote:

Where did you read that?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:

I remember reading Satan told Maxine to take multivitamins for the copper or something. And unless you eat ultra healthy you should take a vitamin supplement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@ wrote:

It wasn't literal. Remember metals = chakras. Each chakra has a metal. Solar = Gold for example.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Where did you read that?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

No, copper as a mineral can be literal and you can take supplements for it: http://www.nutriherb.net/copper.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

It wasn't literal. Remember metals = chakras. Each chakra has a metal. Solar = Gold for example.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

Where did you read that?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

No He did not.
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 2:01:58 PM
  Where did you read that?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Cam" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "sammywolfboy" <sammywolfboy@ wrote:

I watched a vegan fellow lecture who took mineral supplements. But was falling apart and paying huge bills for the denist. Which is common for people on such diet. The tooth problems they get are a sign of demineralization of the body from poor diet. A lot of the plant based minerals people are actually taking are not what they think.
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 9:13:33 PM
  As a general rule I would say try and get all your nutritional requirements from your diet. I am personally very skeptical about this stuff. If you are confirmed to be lacking in a certain vitamin then maybe look at it. Often it is not just the taking of a vitamin, your body may have trouble absorbing it.

And then of course there is the marketing behind it. We are constantly told we are "deficient" in order to sell more pills.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

When preparing meat, what is the best way to cook and prepare it?

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 5:23 PM EDT Don Danko wrote:

I watched a vegan fellow lecture who took mineral supplements. But was falling apart and paying huge bills for the denist. Which is common for people on such diet. The tooth problems they get are a sign of demineralization of the body from poor diet. A lot of the plant based minerals people are actually taking are not what they think.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Many of the name-brand vitamin companies are putting crap in the multi vitamins.  Just look at the parent company--Centrum, One A Day, and similar brands have the same parent company as the major drug companies.  They put crap vitamins along with coal tar dyes in the pills.  The minerals are in a form that is not only difficult to absorb, but are toxic.  Most are loaded with iron.  You might get a tiny amount of calcium, iodine, copper, zinc, and maybe selenium in your multi.  However, you are not getting anywhere enough to balance the iron in the same pill. Additionally, the B vitamins are out of balance.  You might get plenty of B1, B2, and B6.  But there are 11 different B vitamins (plus any number that the kikes will not admit we need, such as B15).  They are thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, cobalamin, PABA, pantothenic acid, biotin, choline, and inositol.  Miss one of these, and you are up shit creek without a paddle.  None contain enough choline and inositol to do jack squat, and almost none contain enough PABA or pantothenic acid.  They contain the inferior cyanocobalamin instead of the hydroxy- or methylcobalamin.  They need to be in balance, and yet they are almost never.  Too much thiamin means more of the other 10 are needed. Check the form of vitamin E found in your multi.  Most use dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, which is the bad form.  There are 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols, and ideally you are getting all 8 forms.  The artificial form is the dl form, since we do not have the technology to create pure d-tocopherol without producing the toxic l-tocopherol.  Beyond that, you are probably only getting between 10 and 30 IU of vitamin E.  I recommend at least 400 IU of natural vitamin E, preferably mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols, per day.  You are not going to find that in most major [kike] brand multis. And too many multis add piddling amounts of other substances.  You might find a few nanograms of lutein in your multi.  Or, you might find a couple of micrograms of alpha lipoic acid, which isn't going to do diddling.  Yet they trumpet those ingredients to add sales.  You might find as many as 60 nutrients in your little pill, which are mostly in a form you cannot use and in amounts too tiny to make a difference.  The amount might be what you get in 10 milligrams of raw broccoli, which isn't enough to do anything but pad the kikes' profit margin. What I recommend instead is to get your vitamin C and E separately from a vitamin store that is NOT[/B] affiliated with a drug company.  You will also need a separate mineral supplement, with additional iodine, calcium (and especially magnesium), zinc, and selenium.  The mineral supplement should provide the copper and iron you need (yes, you can get it with low iron if you don't need that iron, since iron is the most dangerous of all the supplements), along with trace minerals.  You will need a B complex pill, which provides your core B vitamins.  You will also need extra quantities of pantothenic acid (most provide very little), PABA, folic acid (the kikes allow only an insufficient amount per pill, so you need 5-6 pills of it per day), and choline/inositol.  You may also need extra quantities of animal-form vitamin A--the kikes have mislead people into thinking this will ruin your liver when you actually need between 15,000 and 25,000 IU's per day. Any extras also need to be purchased separately.  Your multi will not provide ample alpha lipoic acid, CoQ10, lutein, chlorophyll, astragalus, or whatever extras you think you need.  Get them separately, and get what you think you really could benefit from instead of relying on kikes to put teensy weensy quantities and say you are getting a complete multi.
--- In [email protected], Don Danko wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "sammywolfboy" sammywolfboy@ wrote:

They are a stinkin scam. The only people who need vitamins are people who can't afford enough food to eat or alcoholics. All foods have vitamins in them. All vitamins do is draw out energy from the food to fuel your body. You're better off throwing out the vitamins and buying a bottle of amino acid pills or amino acid powder. Amino acids are the building blocks of the body and will keep it running like a well-oiled machine.

P.s. I am a fitness trainer/enthusiast working on my first fitness eBook.

I personally take whole food supplements and colloidal silver both pure organic and they both work wonders for me,you can search the net for more info about them
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

There is much conflicting information about this. Some people say that cooking the meat too much may be bad for you but who really knows. My suggestion is to eat meat how you like it.

One thing I will say is that you shouldn't be afraid of fatty meats. Animal fat is full of nutrients. There is a perception that dietary fat causes obesity and heart disease but this is most likely not true. Carbohydrates are the enemy if you have any propensity to put on weight. There are exceptions to this - people who stuff themselves with bread and pasta and never gain anything but most people will put on weight. This is due to insulin resistance. The best book about all of this that I read recently is Gary Taubes "Why we get fat and what to do about it" It explains all of this in detail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I don't remember and I dont want to search for hours. But it said something like the gods have a higher concentration of copper in their blood and copper is good for bioelectricity or something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Where did you read that?

Vitamins, depend on our body's ability absorb. Our body in turn depend on certain microbes and bacteria. For e.g. There is a certain microbe our body needs to absorb vitamin B12, these are found only in soil. Since, we wash all our food, there is no way get the good microbes. This is the same reason why B12 tablets are not effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Its from one of the audio sermons and He didn't state to take copper physically. It was talking about the allegorical metal of the charka's.
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:13:54 PM
  I don't remember and I dont want to search for hours. But it said something like the gods have a higher concentration of copper in their blood and copper is good for bioelectricity or something.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Where did you read that?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

I have heard this claim before. But then the whole population should be dead from lack of B12 unless eating dirt by the handfuls. The fact is B12's source is in animal products.  A lot of B12 supplements are not effective because they are too artificial and alien to the body.
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 9:45:36 AM
  Vitamins, depend on our body's ability absorb. Our body in turn depend on certain microbes and bacteria. For e.g. There is a certain microbe our body needs to absorb vitamin B12, these are found only in soil. Since, we wash all our food, there is no way get the good microbes. This is the same reason why B12 tablets are not effective.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ehzZ3yNyw

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.naturalnews.com/034663_IV_vi ... tment.html

I have taken it before and it does work. But a problem with colloidal silver its your putting heavy metals into the body.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 4:29:02 PM
  I personally take whole food supplements and colloidal silver both pure organic and they both work wonders for me,you can search the net for more info about them
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Just by clicking the link I posted these questions could be answered.
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 5:44:01 PM
  There is much conflicting information about this. Some people say that cooking the meat too much may be bad for you but who really knows. My suggestion is to eat meat how you like it.

One thing I will say is that you shouldn't be afraid of fatty meats. Animal fat is full of nutrients. There is a perception that dietary fat causes obesity and heart disease but this is most likely not true. Carbohydrates are the enemy if you have any propensity to put on weight. There are exceptions to this - people who stuff themselves with bread and pasta and never gain anything but most people will put on weight. This is due to insulin resistance. The best book about all of this that I read recently is Gary Taubes "Why we get fat and what to do about it" It explains all of this in detail.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ehzZ3yNyw

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.naturalnews.com/034663_IV_vi ... tment.html

Just saw the video. Gotta ask Don do you take Cod Liver Oil supplement?

Just by clicking the link I posted these questions could be answered.

Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 5:44:01 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Vitamins are a scam. Amino acids are the building blocks of the body and will keep your body running like a well-oiled machine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

If you say so

Its from one of the audio sermons and He didn't state to take copper physically. It was talking about the allegorical metal of the charka's.

Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:13:54 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

Where did you read that?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Cam" <ch_3_coo@ wrote:

The only solution is grass fed organic meat. As they eat some dirt along with the grass.

I have heard this claim before. But then the whole population should be dead from lack of B12 unless eating dirt by the handfuls. The fact is B12's source is in animal products.  A lot of B12 supplements are not effective because they are too artificial and alien to the body.

Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 9:45:36 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back