Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

MRI Scan

nicknesredna

I'm having an MRI scan done soon because of a minor injury to my hand.

I'm worried it's gonna mess up my aura or chakras? I searched the groups for peoples experiences, but they only seem to mention the terrible feeling and not the side effects.

Does anyone know if it's gonna give me any kind of setbacks? If this is the case, I will not have the scan done as it is not a serious injury but just an irritating muscle issue that I can probably heal when I advance a bit more.

Thanks!

If you injured your hand, why would you get an MRI scan done??
Are you referring to an x-ray? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

I already got the ultrasound and x-rays. Now they're sending me to get the MRI. Personally I think it's a bit overkill but they can't seem to find the problem with the other methods.

Hail Satan!

You may want to look up what an MRI is. When I had an MRI done, they told me if was BOTH an x-ray and ultrasound in one. Let me ask you. Do the doctors know you are an SS?

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM, “Kcin†<nicknesredna@... wrote:
  I already got the ultrasound and x-rays. Now they're sending me to get the MRI. Personally I think it's a bit overkill but they can't seem to find the problem with the other methods.

Hail Satan!

Personally I can't get MRI done because it fucks with my pineal gland so much i start having a fit (small seizure ) and i cry...my chakras are extremely sensitive to sound but MRI is too much. They had to sedate me lightly to do it. After they found i been having migraines supposedly because of a growth 1/5 of an inch on my pituitary gland... I've had migraines since 2nd grade i was 7 and that's when i first realized i can feel presence and see aura in certain people. After i turned 15 i started meditation daily. I found it calmimg. My lesser demon familiar, who goes by Markius told me that meditation is good and can relieve tension and build psychic ability. It did and i felt great however the migraines worsened... i got a MRI for the 3rd time but because u just got done doing intense meditation, i was very sensitive... so my body went into a shock from the frequencies of the MRI.All of this was before I dedicated...I always was a spiritual being and close to Demons but once i dedicated that increased majorly.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

I'm worried it's gonna mess up my aura or chakras? I searched the groups for peoples experiences, but they only seem to mention the terrible feeling and not the side effects.

Does anyone know if it's gonna give me any kind of setbacks? If this is the case, I will not have the scan done as it is not a serious injury but just an irritating muscle issue that I can probably heal when I advance a bit more.

Thanks!

An MRI is just machine with a big spinning magnet. It's safer than X-rays, the only problem is for people that have metal implants, because of the magnets obviously! But an injury to your hand should be checked out since hands have many small more fragile bones which an MRI could get a better picture of than an X-ray.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Thanks!

This is what is says on the letter I received:

"By means of a strong magnetic field and radio waves, it is possible to create detailed images of soft tissues in the body."

The doctors don't know that I'm an SS.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this regarding setbacks :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

You may want to look up what an MRI is. When I had an MRI done, they told
me if was BOTH an x-ray and ultrasound in one. Let me ask you. Do the
doctors know you are an SS?

I already got the ultrasound and x-rays. Now they're sending me to get the
MRI. Personally I think it's a bit overkill but they can't seem to find the
problem with the other methods.

Hail Satan!

An MRI is an x-ray and ultrasound is one. Other name is 3-D picture. At 3 to 4 times the cost.
Hail Satan

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Nick <nicknesredna@... wrote:
  This is what is says on the letter I received:

"By means of a strong magnetic field and radio waves, it is possible to create detailed images of soft tissues in the body."

The doctors don't know that I'm an SS.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this regarding setbacks :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

You may want to look up what an MRI is. When I had an MRI done, they told
me if was BOTH an x-ray and ultrasound in one. Let me ask you. Do the
doctors know you are an SS?

I already got the ultrasound and x-rays. Now they're sending me to get the
MRI. Personally I think it's a bit overkill but they can't seem to find the
problem with the other methods.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back