Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Moving to the next step

Sasuke

Hail Satan

Hay
This question I meant to ask awhile ago. I forgot lol

In the "opening the chakras" part of JoS. It tells us to open the 3rd eye and so forth and so on

The question is. When we are done with the 3rd eye and moving to the next step, witch is the Crown Chakra. Should we continue to meditate on the 3rd eye 'and' the next step "crown chakra" ?
Example : meditating on the 3rd eye 1st and in the Same meditation time frame, meditate on the crown chakra. And then in the next step the throat chakra
And then the heart chakra
: meditating on the 3rd eye 1st. And in the same time frame, meditate on the Crown chakra, then the throat chakra. Them move to the next step on opening the Heart chakra.

OR.
Do we Not meditate on the chakras past and just focus on the one at hand?

Example : 3rd eye complete
Crown Chakra complete

Now moving to the next witch is the Heart chakra and meditate to opening it and not meditate on the past chakras

I am trying to make this as understandable as possible lol. I'm sorry if its a bit fucked, but I am trying lol

I'm still on my 3rd eye

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

yes this is a bit confusing but i think i kno wat u mean. i asked a similar question before n i was told to keep moving on BUT as well keep empowering the chakras u have opened including ur 3rd eye ojo (eye) idk y i wrote dat guess im being a bit silly haha but anyways n seriously, i myself have kept empowering them as im moving on but stopped recently to focused on completely opening my 3rd eye, crown, throat, and heart chakra until I KNOW for myself that they have surely been opened.
hoped this helped bro

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sasuke" <michaelsshannon986@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hay

In the "opening the chakras" part of JoS. It tells us to open the 3rd eye and so forth and so on

The question is. When we are done with the 3rd eye and moving to the next step, witch is the Crown Chakra. Should we continue to meditate on the 3rd eye 'and' the next step "crown chakra" ?
Example : meditating on the 3rd eye 1st and in the Same meditation time frame, meditate on the crown chakra. And then in the next step the throat chakra
: meditating on the 3rd eye 1st. And in the same time frame, meditate on the Crown chakra, then the throat chakra. Them move to the next step on opening the Heart chakra.

OR.

Crown Chakra complete

Now moving to the next witch is the Heart chakra and meditate to opening it and not meditate on the past chakras

I am trying to make this as understandable as possible lol. I'm sorry if its a bit fucked, but I am trying lol

I'm still on my 3rd eye

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]As I have stated before I only try to say what I did.I did everyone after the third eye once.Then after I had that incredable base experience where I felt the energy go through my crown into total bliss.Then I fell in love with the God names.And so I did the openings for several months only because I like what I was feeling in my chakras when I was vibrating the God names.So its not necessary but I enjoyed it myself.IMO it never hurts to go back to the basics anyway.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: JoS <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Moving to the next step
Sent: Tue, Oct 30, 2012 4:32:38 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hail Satan

Hay

OR.

Crown Chakra complete

I'm still on my 3rd eye

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! [/TD]

Lol ojo hehe. Yeah. This dose help and this answered the question I asked hehe. Thank u.

Sasuke
Hail Satan.
=^.^=Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:17:01 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Moving to the next step
  yes this is a bit confusing but i think i kno wat u mean. i asked a similar question before n i was told to keep moving on BUT as well keep empowering the chakras u have opened including ur 3rd eye ojo (eye) idk y i wrote dat guess im being a bit silly haha but anyways n seriously, i myself have kept empowering them as im moving on but stopped recently to focused on completely opening my 3rd eye, crown, throat, and heart chakra until I KNOW for myself that they have surely been opened.
hoped this helped bro

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sasuke" <michaelsshannon986@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hay

OR.

Crown Chakra complete

I'm still on my 3rd eye

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I first did my 3rd eye alone. When I moved to the crown and rest I combined all of them with the 3rd eye in the same time framme. Now am on the intermediary but every day I combine new exercises with these: aura cleaning and protection meditation,EZ chakra spin and twin serpent. For breathing exercises I normally interchange like today I start with first basic technique then I end with breath of fire. I do the above on a daily basis and I love it

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; michaelsshannon986@... <michaelsshannon986@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Moving to the next step
Sent: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 2:26:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]As I have stated before I only try to say what I did.I did everyone after the third eye once.Then after I had that incredable base experience where I felt the energy go through my crown into total bliss.Then I fell in love with the God names.And so I did the openings for several months only because I like what I was feeling in my chakras when I was vibrating the God names.So its not necessary but I enjoyed it myself.IMO it never hurts to go back to the basics anyway.

To: JoS <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Moving to the next step
Sent: Tue, Oct 30, 2012 4:32:38 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hail Satan

Hay

OR.

Crown Chakra complete

I'm still on my 3rd eye

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! [/TD]
[/TD]

In my eyes, they should be labeled Chakra 'Awakening' or Chakra 'Activating' exercises, because that's exactly what they do. These exercises provide very powerful stimulation, thus "awakening" or "activating" the chakras. My definition of OPENING the chakras is to achieve permanent activation, this comes with consistent stimulation (Power Meditation).

With that said, what I did was one chakra opening exercise a day, and after I did them all, I repeated doing the chakra awakening exercises in the same order, one a day. I did this for a few weeks and this seriously jump started me. Many people tend to do them once and forget about the exercises after that, this is why I would prefer to rename them to Chakra Activating Exercises or something along those lines, because these exercises are VERY POWERFUL, and I would encourage any beginner or adept to continue to do them.

I would highly recommend continuing to do these exercises for a few weeks, and not just doing them once and leaving it as that. Do one a day if you are new (or every other day, if it's too much, go your own pace), and you can also do the chakra on it's planetary day/hour to amplify the power.

On top of that you can also invoke/draw energy into the chakra on the inhale, then do the god's name/rune on the exhale.

But ultimately go by your own pace, these exercises can awaken alot of power that may shock the nervous system, so don't stress about doing one a day if it's too much. The beginning can be hard for the body to adapt, but once you do, there's no stopping you.

Hail Satan

Hay

OR.

Crown Chakra complete

I'm still on my 3rd eye

Hail Satan

Ah. Thank u very much

Sasuke
Hail Satan
=^.^=Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 03:56:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Moving to the next step
  In my eyes, they should be labeled Chakra 'Awakening' or Chakra 'Activating' exercises, because that's exactly what they do. These exercises provide very powerful stimulation, thus "awakening" or "activating" the chakras. My definition of OPENING the chakras is to achieve permanent activation, this comes with consistent stimulation (Power Meditation).

With that said, what I did was one chakra opening exercise a day, and after I did them all, I repeated doing the chakra awakening exercises in the same order, one a day. I did this for a few weeks and this seriously jump started me. Many people tend to do them once and forget about the exercises after that, this is why I would prefer to rename them to Chakra Activating Exercises or something along those lines, because these exercises are VERY POWERFUL, and I would encourage any beginner or adept to continue to do them.

I would highly recommend continuing to do these exercises for a few weeks, and not just doing them once and leaving it as that. Do one a day if you are new (or every other day, if it's too much, go your own pace), and you can also do the chakra on it's planetary day/hour to amplify the power.

On top of that you can also invoke/draw energy into the chakra on the inhale, then do the god's name/rune on the exhale.

But ultimately go by your own pace, these exercises can awaken alot of power that may shock the nervous system, so don't stress about doing one a day if it's too much. The beginning can be hard for the body to adapt, but once you do, there's no stopping you.

Hail Satan

Hay

OR.

Crown Chakra complete

I'm still on my 3rd eye

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back