Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

movies

kvnfidler

I've noticed their trying hard to make christianity look cool in movies lately. Boon dock saints 2, legion, paranormal activity, for example. My girlfriend likes to go and see new movies in the theather, She dragged me along to see boondock saints 2, which is about to drunken irish vigilante's who are christians. The most recent "Legion" reminded me of tales from the crypt meets dogma. Even though in the beginning the movie was about how "god" wanted to destroy man the movie wasn't exactly anti-christian either. And paranormal activity presented the demons as malevolent and evil. I generally dislike talking about topics like this, but I've noticed alot of people in here like whatever is new and trendy (remember the eminem thread?)

I completely agree with you, that's why yesterday I thought about making a dark/romantic version of Alice in wonderland, called "Alice in Wonderland: Bad Trip"

Then said, "fuck that idea, I'm going to make a movie like this about Satanism" I'm not going to flat out say anything about Satanism, but if you're a Spiritual Satanist you'll understand it 100%

It's going to be like "The Cell" meets "Fight Club" mashed with a marilyn manson video.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

I've noticed their trying hard to make christianity look cool in movies lately. Boon dock saints 2, legion, paranormal activity, for example. My girlfriend likes to go and see new movies in the theather, She dragged me along to see boondock saints 2, which is about to drunken irish vigilante's who are christians. The most recent "Legion" reminded me of tales from the crypt meets dogma. Even though in the beginning the movie was about how "god" wanted to destroy man the movie wasn't exactly anti-christian either. And paranormal activity presented the demons as malevolent and evil. I generally dislike talking about topics like this, but I've noticed alot of people in here like whatever is new and trendy (remember the eminem thread?)

Watch The Invention of Lying. I like the way this movie mocked xianity by probably implying that this "religion" was all made up, hence the name of the movie.

Haha, there already is a "dark" and "trippy" version of Alice In Wonderland.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, February 16, 2010 12:59:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: movies

I completely agree with you, that's why yesterday I thought about making a dark/romantic version of Alice in wonderland, called "Alice in Wonderland: Bad Trip"

Then said, "fuck that idea, I'm going to make a movie like this about Satanism" I'm not going to flat out say anything about Satanism, but if you're a Spiritual Satanist you'll understand it 100%

It's going to be like "The Cell" meets "Fight Club" mashed with a marilyn manson video.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@. .. wrote:

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

yea but that version sucks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@... wrote:

Haha, there already is a "dark" and "trippy" version of Alice In Wonderland.

Sent: Tue, February 16, 2010 12:59:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: movies

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ .. wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

I feel you. I hate it when movies view a one side(of course) about demons being evil and satan is the true bad guy. All that stupid crap does piss me off. I watched a movie yesterday that was taking about how Belial was evil, a master of tricker and loves to torture people for fun. Man, I was upset. They really need to do movies on the positive side of Demons and Father Satan. It would be something new and fresh. Good for us satanist and maybe change some peoples minds.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back