Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Movie

[email protected]

I am creating a movie that will go into visual description of the truth.  I will be telling the truth of what has happened these past 3 Millenniums. 
From the Beginning from the kikes Usage of Alexandrian hellenization to infiltrate Egypt , Greece , and Rome. -The Usage of the buybull to transition the European Pagans to Catholicism and Judean servitude-The stealing of latin holidays-The book burning and the destruction of any known spiritual knowledge.-The Use of the Inquisition to promote ignorance and mass murder of those who still followed Satan.-The use of Xianity to promote war or mass murder on other Gentiles(Crusades)-The miss use of the printing press to massly promote Xianity. -The control of Asian Nations through one sided trade.-The Infiltration of Japan during the Sengoku Jidai (Japanese War of Clans)-The American Revolutionary war.
- (and i know this is a stretch from the revolutionary war) WW2 -Communism and The Jews- how the two are linked- Lastly Modern day protection of Israel and attempt to promote world governmentAny thing else i should include (or anything i got wrong?)

*reads reads reads*This will be really interested.
I don't know if you've got anything wrong, since I'm no History expert, but you could also include how the jews (for the *present*) have been infiltrating the government system (they hold the strings), the Pharmacy (the ADHD invented by a jew, how certain medicine do more harm and the like), how christianity (invented by jews) are making Gentiles hate themselves and their needs ("greed", "lust" whatever the fuck other sin fucking stupid bullshitkjsdhfksdhfkjdsfhs) aaaand I don't know.. I can't think of anything else right now.But yeah, I see you'll mention a lot about the past but a bit about the present, so <-- it'd be a good idea to mention the above as well. :)
Also, do not forget, it's best if you do not begin your movie on a void moon (you know how void moon functions :p) aaaand always have your protections up, cleaning your aura and chakras and the like. Better be safe than late. :)
Απο: "rowdygreen@..." <rowdygreen@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 10:19 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Movie

I am creating a movie that will go into visual description of the truth.  I will be telling the truth of what has happened these past 3 Millenniums. 
From the Beginning from the kikes Usage of Alexandrian hellenization to infiltrate Egypt , Greece , and Rome. -The Usage of the buybull to transition the European Pagans to Catholicism and Judean servitude-The stealing of latin holidays-The book burning and the destruction of any known spiritual knowledge.-The Use of the Inquisition to promote ignorance and mass murder of those who still followed Satan.-The use of Xianity to promote war or mass murder on other Gentiles(Crusades)-The miss use of the printing press to massly promote Xianity. -The control of Asian Nations through one sided trade.-The Infiltration of Japan during the Sengoku Jidai (Japanese War of Clans)-The American Revolutionary war.
- (and i know this is a stretch from the revolutionary war) WW2 -Communism and The Jews- how the two are linked- Lastly Modern day protection of Israel and attempt to promote world governmentAny thing else i should include (or anything i got wrong?)

[/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN HAIL BEELZEBUB HAIL ASTAROTH HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL SOUTH AFRICA
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 9:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Movie
From the Beginning from the kikes Usage of Alexandrian hellenization to infiltrate Egypt , Greece , and Rome.  -The Usage of the buybull to transition the European Pagans to Catholicism and Judean servitude -The stealing of latin holidays -The book burning and the destruction of any known spiritual knowledge. -The Use of the Inquisition to promote ignorance and mass murder of those who still followed Satan. -The use of Xianity to promote war or mass murder on other Gentiles(Crusades) -The miss use of the printing press to massly promote Xianity.  -The control of Asian Nations through one sided trade. -The Infiltration of Japan during the Sengoku Jidai (Japanese War of Clans) -The American Revolutionary war.
- (and i know this is a stretch from the revolutionary war) WW2  -Communism and The Jews- how the two are linked - Lastly Modern day protection of Israel and attempt to promote world government Any thing else i should include (or anything i got wrong?)

Great idea, id love to see it sounds good, dont forget in the begining of ancient sumaria.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

I cant wait to see that movie.

HAIL SATANHAIL BEELZEBUBHAIL ASTAROTHHAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAILSOUTH AFRICA

Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 9:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Movie

From the Beginning from the kikes Usage of Alexandrian hellenization to infiltrate Egypt , Greece , and Rome. 
-The Usage of the buybull to transition the European Pagans to Catholicism and Judean servitude
-The stealing of latin holidays
-The book burning and the destruction of any known spiritual knowledge.
-The Use of the Inquisition to promote ignorance and mass murder of those who still followed Satan.
-The use of Xianity to promote war or mass murder on other Gentiles(Crusades)
-The miss use of the printing press to massly promote Xianity. 
-The control of Asian Nations through one sided trade.
-The Infiltration of Japan during the Sengoku Jidai (Japanese War of Clans)
-The American Revolutionary war.

- (and i know this is a stretch from the revolutionary war) WW2 
-Communism and The Jews- how the two are linked
- Lastly Modern day protection of Israel and attempt to promote world government
Any thing else i should include (or anything i got wrong?)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back