Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

MOVIE SCRIPT WRITING

GREAT IDEA AND I WILL LIKE TO BE AN ACTOR IN THIS MOVIE.
HAIL SATAN!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:25 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] MOVIE SCRIPT WRITING

I WANT TO WRITE A MOVIE FOR SATAN
ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

How abt true storie movie?
Where people learn abt how all started , and explaying
That Satan is true God creator not the evil monster people
Think he is. And how the Gods duat looks and are (wonderful)
I bet will be eye opening to many people
Not only that exposes the true.
Add some little actions to it lol
We do need more satanic movies
Hollywood always make Satan look bad and demons
Jews always portraying the victim
While they have killed so many...still is.
Hopefully u find a good idea.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" <cerbyrusq@... wrote:

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

If you get a good idea, keep it secret while you work on it so some kike cant steal it and fuck it up. And if you write something and want to find producers and sponsers or a film company try to find an independant film company it costs a lot to make a movie but the story is important some of the best films I have seen were low budget.
Maybe an idea for you, write about the story of someone finding Satan or their first Demon friend, with positive experiences and coincidences happening put some exitement in to so people will watch it but use it to show what He is really like.
Maybe the charactor asks a Demon for help with an enemy and every movie they have a oujia board ends up really stupid, you know the ones it catches fire the room gets trashed it gets ridiculous. Instead you show what it is really like that The Demon is his/her friend and teaches Him how to use his powers and make it a positive thing instead of a negative like they usually do. You could really have some fun with that and show a different side for once.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" <cerbyrusq@ wrote:

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

IT IS A GREAT IDEA WE HAVE TO MAKE MORE MORE MOVIES . I AM FROM AFRICA AND IN AFRICA OUR FATHER SATAN IS THE ADEST AND WICKED IN THE EYES AND THOUGH OF 95% OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE NEED TO COME UP WITH PROGRAMES TELEVITION PROGRAMES RADIO PROGRAMS MOVIES THAT WILL BRING PEOPLE ATTANTION TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR CREATOR FATHER SATAN. PLEASE ALL SS THINK ABOUT THIS I AM READY TO CARYOUT ALL THIS PROGRAMMES ANYWHERE AND ANY TIME.
HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:21 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: MOVIE SCRIPT WRITING

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" <cerbyrusq@... wrote:

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

Great idea!
My suggestion is to consider the unconscious side of the movie. Most of the jewish crap on TV works on unconscious connections to damage the human mind and instill some sort of concepts, throught figures.
Water = unconscious mind.
Picture a scene where a person says a deep concept drinking a glass of water, and the mind will be more open to receive it.
Fire = desire. There's is always fire and explosion. So on.

Have a look to "Drive Angry" by Nicolas Cage in the last minutes, when he speaks about Satan in a positive way. Yes this happened on a Hollywood movie! And the environment was mostly directed to the base chakra and lower Plutonic and Saturnian sides of the mind (dark ambient, fire, etc.)
Jews cannot control everything, being it a movie or the mind.
This is my opinion.

HAIL SATANA!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

If you get a good idea, keep it secret while you work on it so some kike cant steal it and fuck it up. And if you write something and want to find producers and sponsers or a film company try to find an independant film company it costs a lot to make a movie but the story is important some of the best films I have seen were low budget.
Maybe an idea for you, write about the story of someone finding Satan or their first Demon friend, with positive experiences and coincidences happening put some exitement in to so people will watch it but use it to show what He is really like.
Maybe the charactor asks a Demon for help with an enemy and every movie they have a oujia board ends up really stupid, you know the ones it catches fire the room gets trashed it gets ridiculous. Instead you show what it is really like that The Demon is his/her friend and teaches Him how to use his powers and make it a positive thing instead of a negative like they usually do. You could really have some fun with that and show a different side for once.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" <cerbyrusq@ wrote:

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

That's true marc. We also need to fight this conception of satanism being a blood sacrificing cult. I saw a programme last year that was really miss informing, saying satanists torture animals, kill dem nd drink deir blood. That is all NONSENSE! I wasn't dedicated at the time and I can tell you those stories sent shivers up my spine. I thank the Gods and Father Satan for opening my eyes to the truth. I think it's time we fought fire with fire and expose the enemie's filthy lies!

Hail Satan!\m/
Hail the Gods of Hell! \m/Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: marc ache <markloroi@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:44:09 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: MOVIE SCRIPT WRITING
  IT IS A GREAT IDEA WE HAVE TO MAKE MORE MORE MOVIES . I AM FROM AFRICA AND IN AFRICA OUR FATHER SATAN IS THE ADEST AND WICKED IN THE EYES AND THOUGH OF 95% OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE NEED TO COME UP WITH PROGRAMES TELEVITION PROGRAMES RADIO PROGRAMS MOVIES THAT WILL BRING PEOPLE ATTANTION TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR CREATOR FATHER SATAN. PLEASE ALL SS THINK ABOUT THIS I AM READY TO CARYOUT ALL THIS PROGRAMMES ANYWHERE AND ANY TIME.
HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

I agree! The amount of people that have got/still get hurt and killed for their alliance with Father Satan is ridiculous, and most of the blame does go to the media. I was watching a murder mystery programme last month and there were 'Satanic' human sacrifices in a field and the whole episode was based on it. Sent me nuts with anger I'll tell you. The persecution and slander of our kind must stop NOW!
DOWN WITH XIANITY AND ITS CORRUPT END EVIL WAYS!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mhlungumthobisi@... wrote:

That's true marc. We also need to fight this conception of satanism being a blood sacrificing cult. I saw a programme last year that was really miss informing, saying satanists torture animals, kill dem nd drink deir blood. That is all NONSENSE! I wasn't dedicated at the time and I can tell you those stories sent shivers up my spine. I thank the Gods and Father Satan for opening my eyes to the truth. I think it's time we fought fire with fire and expose the enemie's filthy lies!

Hail Satan!\m/
Hail the Gods of Hell! \m/
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:44:09
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: MOVIE SCRIPT WRITING

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

Thank you for understanding my post really please we need to do something about this.Idea if you can do anything to dow the attention to the SS to make this happen. it will be good .
HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 4:16 PM

Hail Satan!\m/
Hail the Gods of Hell! \m/Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device<hr>From: marc ache <markloroi@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:44:09 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: MOVIE SCRIPT WRITING
HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]I just received a personal email that said what do I do with the remains of this animal that I sacrificed.I almost threw up.How fucking sick is that I didn't even respond to the asshole.But now that I think about it it may not be his fault.It may have been what he was taught from these so called Satanists.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 9:29:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I agree! The amount of people that have got/still get hurt and killed for their alliance with Father Satan is ridiculous, and most of the blame does go to the media. I was watching a murder mystery programme last month and there were 'Satanic' human sacrifices in a field and the whole episode was based on it. Sent me nuts with anger I'll tell you. The persecution and slander of our kind must stop NOW!
DOWN WITH XIANITY AND ITS CORRUPT END EVIL WAYS!

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], mhlungumthobisi@... wrote:

Hail Satan!\m/
Hail the Gods of Hell! \m/
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Original Message-----
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:44:09
To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "cerbyrusq" <cerbyrusq@ wrote:

ANY IDEAS?
HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back