Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mother fuckers will exploit anything -_-

Rhayven

Anyone here the story of 'An angel coming to visit' this one girl, dying of cancer?

The fucking parents are exploiting their daughters death as a means to sell books..And saying 'OH, angels visited me!'

I dont know whats SICKER..The parents exploiting their childs death in order to sell books, or the delusions of this girl.

*Facepalm* Christians get stupider every. Fucking. Day..

Hail the Gods of the Duat...

And kill the fucking false gods that are exploiting every god damn thing in this world!

Ave Satanas!

Yeh man. That shit is sick for real.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 1:21:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mother fuckers will exploit anything -_-

Anyone here the story of 'An angel coming to visit' this one girl, dying of cancer?

The fucking parents are exploiting their daughters death as a means to sell books..And saying 'OH, angels visited me!'

I dont know whats SICKER..The parents exploiting their childs death in order to sell books, or the delusions of this girl.

And kill the fucking false gods that are exploiting every god damn thing in this world!

Ave Satanas!

OMFG... @.@" WTF!!! ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hasani Baron <baron_hasani@... wrote:

Yeh man. That shit is sick for real.

Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 1:21:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mother fuckers will exploit anything -_-

Anyone here the story of 'An angel coming to visit' this one girl, dying of
cancer?

The fucking parents are exploiting their daughters death as a means to sell
books..And saying 'OH, angels visited me!'

I dont know whats SICKER..The parents exploiting their childs death in order to
sell books, or the delusions of this girl.

And kill the fucking false gods that are exploiting every god damn thing in this
world!

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rhayven" <amayis@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!
And of course,the angel did nothing,but watch the kid die.How lovely sickness and retardiation.

HAIL SATAN!

And of course,the angel did nothing,but watch the kid die.How lovely sickness and retardiation.

HAIL SATAN!
Yes, while furthering its own cause amongst emplanting the idea of everlasting love amongst them. Its sickening..It really is.

'Die for me, and live forever.' Its bullshit. I feel sorry for her...At least with Enki, she might've fought.

Yes, cancer is a hard thing to battle, even with help from Demons..Just the way it spreads..But still. Finding peace through your own demise is gut retching, when all that is left for them in the afterlife is the thrill of having their soul harvested.

I dont feel bad for the parents, but for the children who are taught at young age that this lie is 'truth'...Its sickening :/

Why.... why must the Nazarene continue to torture us? This kid wanted nothing but a happy life - and she had it taken from her by parents who just wanted the free ticket to fame (that, and an angel who did nothing but simply stick a spear in her ass and destroy her).

Makes me sad that shit like this happens every day. And yet I'm constantly fighting a daily battle against my own little "angel", whom still won't get the picture, so I wasn't able to pitch my strength to help her.

We must unite. We must be strong. Almighty Enki did not give us life to just sit here and idle whilst people in the world are constantly buttraped by angels who love nothing but massacre.

If this girl gets a second chance (via reincarnation), I hope she finds Enki. But then, maybe not - if her parents completely brainwashed her, then there might not be that chance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rhayven" <amayis@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Yes, while furthering its own cause amongst emplanting the idea of everlasting love amongst them. Its sickening..It really is.

'Die for me, and live forever.' Its bullshit. I feel sorry for her...At least with Enki, she might've fought.

Yes, cancer is a hard thing to battle, even with help from Demons..Just the way it spreads..But still. Finding peace through your own demise is gut retching, when all that is left for them in the afterlife is the thrill of having their soul harvested.

I dont feel bad for the parents, but for the children who are taught at young age that this lie is 'truth'...Its sickening :/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back