Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

most amazing thing!

handsareup

So I've been spending the past 2 nights with a  beautiful women i just met. We clicked immediately and quickly i was comfortable to say i am of Satan. She was the one who asked if my sect is JoS. I was in shock and so was she when i said yes. neither one of us have met another member in person. The night went on and it turns out we have so much in common and we both find each other completely irresistible. She can feel my gold aura, she knew i did a meditation to attach my aura to hers. She even said my guardians names with out me bring them up, she could just feel them. This may be a start to a wonderful satanic love. Im in shock and awe rite now. Thank you Belial and Baal for being there and thank you Set for being with her. Together we create an energy i have never felt. 
Hail Satan Hail Belial Hail EnillHail Set
Rise of the 4th Reich!

Congratulations! This is proof the gods really do want what's best for us!
HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

On Monday, November 9, 2015 9:26 AM, "handsareup@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I've been spending the past 2 nights with a  beautiful women i just met. We clicked immediately and quickly i was comfortable to say i am of Satan. She was the one who asked if my sect is JoS. I was in shock and so was she when i said yes. neither one of us have met another member in person. The night went on and it turns out we have so much in common and we both find each other completely irresistible. She can feel my gold aura, she knew i did a meditation to attach my aura to hers. She even said my guardians names with out me bring them up, she could just feel them. This may be a start to a wonderful satanic love. Im in shock and awe rite now. Thank you Belial and Baal for being there and thank you Set for being with her. Together we create an energy i have never felt. 
Rise of the 4th Reich!

Hey congrats man! Companions will help a lot in the road to come. So keep her close.HAIL SATAN!!! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 8, 2015, at 12:50, "handsareup@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Rise of the 4th Reich!

Hi ,
Congratulations!!!

We wish you well.

Well I'm new here and I have not even been inaugurated in jos. I would like to learn meditations and other rituals associated to the Gods of Hell.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back