Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More Satanic allegories in DBZ noticed

angryshaman666

The reptilian overlord Frieza enslaves the Saiyan race. He destroys their race for fear a golden super being will be born among them and soon the Saiyan Race, the SATAN race will become an army of shining super beings.
Only a few survive and are enslaved. However, one survivor named Kakarot, renamed Son Goku escaped slavery, grew up strong and wise with a strong sense of justice and when he finally met the Reptilian overlord, the terror of the galaxy, in his rage at the injustice committed by this creature, He finally realized the legend and became the first ascended super saiyan in thousands of years and brought the tyrant to his knees.

At the end of the majin buu saga, when goku gathers the spirit bomb, the people of earth chant "SATAN! SATAN! SATAN!" as they offer their shining blue energy to create this weapon of almighty spiritual power that shines brighter than the stars!

In the movie Bio-broly (terrible movie) the short, evil, pudgy rich man screams at his lab experiments "KILL SATAN! KILL THE HERO OF THE EARTH!"

Broly himself is the most powerful Super Saiyan and resembles a hulking Greek God of wrath with obvious references to the chakras in how his aura and attacks are generated.He is decorated with gold bracelets and a necklace and wears a Greek looking sash and fights like a wrestler, his power able to shatter entire stars.
Also, whenever I played dragonball raging blast for some reason I start to feel my own chi heating up inside my body, mainly around the solar plexus and 6th chakra regions.
It becomes obvious that Akira Toriyama knows the truth of the Gods and put this in his works of Dragonball.

HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

I love this. Another thing to note is the spiritual names for Son Goku (one who understands emptiness/darkness/hollowing) and Son Gohan (one who understands the heavens/skies/upper-chakras).

I remember has a kid when i dragon ball z was on television. I would never miss an episode, i remember clearly when it was 20min before an episode i would have the remote control next to me. And i would pretend to meditate until the show started. Lol. Obcourse i mean i was a child and i didn't know how to meditate but i would do it everyday before a show started. But know thinking about how Dragon ball z my all time favorite show has a kid had some satanic allegories in them which i was very attracted too. Mind blowing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back