Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More pictures

Pictures are art I really don't have anything to say about these pictures just more beautiful creatures and nature. I would post links to the sites I have my pictures on until other wise it's probably not allowed.

Enjoy the pictures

autumn-7560861_640.jpg
old-6248476_640.jpg
chipmunk-6591763_640.jpg
golden-7560901_1280.jpg
park-7560874_1280.jpg

I wish I could advise you to share more pictures of yours, but nowadays people can find your location from 1-2 pictures and 1-2 information. I would really not share your pictures unless you delete every meta data from them and is not much telling.

The second and the last is pretty telling, I think.

I wish I could advise you to share more pictures of yours, but nowadays people can find your location from 1-2 pictures and 1-2 information. I would really not share your pictures unless you delete every meta data from them and is not much telling.

The second and the last is pretty telling, I think.
It's a risk I took when I posted them on other sites one is free to download and the other you can buy prints of

It's a risk I took when I posted them on other sites one is free to download and the other you can buy prints of
As beautiful as these pictures are, I also feel the need to advise caution so your location is not found out.

You have a good eye for photography though!

Yeah I knew I was right about that and thank you

It's a risk I took when I posted them on other sites

It's a risk to post it on the forums and not others sites. Posting them on both is perhaps the worst. But you can share pictures that doesn't contain much information of the location.

It's a risk to post it on the forums and not others sites. Posting them on both is perhaps the worst. But you can share pictures that doesn't contain much information of the location.
Yeah and but the great thing is I take more than enough pictures that are country area's some I haven't even gotten around to editing. That show nothing of my information that it could be in any area of the north American continent

My husband is the tech person
Ok then tell him about this.

This data is not just what the image is of. This data includes what model of phone or camera the picture was taken with, the time and date it was taken, and sometimes even the GPS location. So it is important to erase these for your privacy.

Ok then tell him about this.

This data is not just what the image is of. This data includes what model of phone or camera the picture was taken with, the time and date it was taken, and sometimes even the GPS location. So it is important to erase these for your privacy.
Yeah I will let him figure it out later he is studying to be a software engineer he is in the middle of his senior year.

So about this time next year he will have his bachelor in software engineer and let's just say it's been rough on the both of us.

I am going to post about this in a bit this is the first break I had all day packing stuff up to move Incase my husband hired after graduation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back